Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Classychick

Chatty Member
Omg Casey made so clear it's over with Claudia
How long for he still have to explain himself and hide his feelings

Reactions: 20

Giraffee95

Chatty Member
Samie acting like her and Tom didn't gave a full discussion with Casey about this

And they are trying to blame Maxwell when it was fucking Casey who started the conversation

Pretending that it's all come from Liv, when yes it has but also the spreading was because of Casey who's conveniently avoided blame.

Everyone telling Jessie it's nothing to get dramatic about, mate the whole villa has been bitching about her

• Haha
Reactions: 20

iieee

VIP Member
Olivia is talking about options in the first look so she can't be sending Claudia home

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Notredamn

VIP Member
These fucking nutters tried to start shit with Jessie because Jessie didn’t go tittle tattling (tee hee) behind Casey’s back. She had an opinion so she went and spoke to him face to face and they are acting like that’s deviant behaviour 😂 she wasn’t 2 faced. Therefore she must be fake.
Olivia is the absolute pits.

sassylash

VIP Member
i wanna like shaq so bad, but he does really annoying things all the time. it’s not even ick behaviour he’s just so ugh i can’t find the words cause it’s not even passive aggressive.
he was so much more bothered than tanya for being in the bottom, he was bothered from the get go

• Heart

Bagelwheat

Chatty Member
Keenan told Casey not to tell Claudia he kissed Rosie so he could tell Claudia that Casey kissed Rosie 😂😂😂

• Haha

jadach

VIP Member
toms acting like this is his first time hearing this…
both tom and sammie acting like this is their first time hearing this, casey said it to you guys this morning and you sat and listened and didn’t defend her. especially sammie…

I feel like the beach fight with Claudia i s fake/scripted, happens every year-happened last year with Billy and Danica as well