Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spectacles

VIP Member
First look out. Olivia and Maxwell have to choose 1 boy and 1 girl from the remaining couples left in the bottom. Calling it now that Keenan and Rosie go home leaving Casey and Claudia to couple up again. I'm out if that's the case. Claudia should leave after last night imo

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Thank(space)you

VIP Member
Jessie telling people not to put their 2p in 🤣

Samie is a fake friend.

Saying that they're talking about it straight away. Liar, actress, get the fuck out.

• Haha

Tifastrife

VIP Member
Olivia saying “Jessie is very aware of where she is” has to be the most hypocritical thing she’s said yet. As if every little facial expression she makes isn’t because she wants to be memed. Even at the Snog, marry, pie putting on a whole show she’s the most performative twat in there I cannot stand her and it’s winding me up something rotten nobody ever pulls her up on her shit or points out what a hypocrite she is. I went to check how many followers she’s got out of curiosity and she’s gonna be fuming when she sees she’s only got 158k, I bet she thinks she’s reached a million and been so iconic 🙄. I NEED her to be bottom three tonight plz tv gods 😫

• Heart

Tifastrife

VIP Member
Olivia wanted her two bitchy mates as back up but wanted Jessie on her own. Then walks off when hit with the truth.
She’s an absolute cunt it’s not normal how angry she makes me

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
Imagine a moment of jolting clarity during your time in the Villa, sunbathing and observing the other Islanders. Will enthusiastically humps a bean bag chair as Casey and Kai cheer him on, yelping and clapping like a pair of performing sea lions. In this distance, Lana can be overheard saying "Rome was built in a day, right?" as a neutered Shaq trails Tanya to the roof terrace like a lost puppy. Glancing over towards the Gym, Jessie contorts herself into a pretzel on a quest for the perfect selfie while Tom, when asked if he'd like a coffee, replies "Yea, I'll av an expresso"

And at that moment you utter to yourself "There is a hell. And I am in it"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

JombleWomble

VIP Member
I was just having a look round the app after casting my vote. There's a link on there to buy the suncream that the islanders use. Sorry but these men are not doing a good job of advertising that at all!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Jt2020

VIP Member
I wish Claudia would shut up for the rest of the episode I cannot deal with her voice any longer

• Haha

Careless Whisper

Jessie trying to come across on sugar and spice and all things nice but her attempt to tackle Casey left her very exposed and has backfired royally. Her whole shtick with Will is BS, she be back on a plane to Oz straight after the series ends saying distance is the reason they split. When the truth is he turns her stomach but acting like he is 12

• Heart
  • Haha

1181carmenta

VIP Member
NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH 😂😂😂😂😂😂 fuck me I didn’t even see that happening, to lose to Casey and Rosie and Claudia and Keanan… bet she didn’t expect that!

• Haha

Spectacles

VIP Member
I think Ron and Lana will last for a year/18 months until he’s rinsed all the opportunities he can, the rest of them will be over in a matter of weeks if not days.

You know at the end of First Dates when they swear that they are going to meet up, even go as far as saying what they intend to do, then the credits say they are still waiting to see each other again, that’s going to be like this years couples, it will be *Samie who?*
I think out of all of them Ron/Lana and maybe Kai/Sanam will last for a bit outside. The rest will be binned off straight away or after a few months when the attention dies down. I think Will, Tom and Casey will be seen out every night on DM’s side bar of shame 😂

• Haha