Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Orange99

Well that was boring until the last 5 mins!

loved that Claudia called out Liv when she added her “I just don’t want you to get hurt” and Claudias response “why would she get hurt?” Yes indeed Claudia! I hope she’s seeing Liv for what she is a stirrer. Jessie hasn’t kissed someone she’s just picked the wrong time to have a badly worded conversation which had nothing to do with her…and probably only did it because the producers told her to!!!

Reactions: 19

Minipizza

VIP Member
So shaq clearly knows him and Tanya aren't gonna win now after being in the bottom so he just thinks he can say what he wants now hence the shit he’s saying tomorrow night

Reactions: 19

Jt2020

VIP Member
Claudia needs to SHUT UP absolutely getting on my nerves.. didn’t know Jessie would be so divisive all of a sudden! Also… VOTE FINALLY!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

LoXLo

VIP Member
LOL Casey is flat out lying here, where’s Samie she’ll snitch on him and relay what was really said :LOL:

GossWhore

VIP Member
The only thing bringing me a little joy is Aftersun having 2 couples means Liv gets less time on screen.

I hope they boo!

• Haha

Solpaqueen

Claudia totally shown herself up. Omg how could those girls tell her she’s a boss bitch? Jessie has a spiteful little face and glinty eyes.

Bagelwheat

Chatty Member
Been quietly watching this evening as I’m out however I’ve voted for will & Jessie purely because I can’t bare to see those 2 in the bottom while Olivia sits pretty in the safe zone 😑