Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

iieee

VIP Member
How the heck does Claudia think she has the right to give someone else a green light to kiss someone? You don't own him girl. Madness

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Orange99

Actually pretty impressed that Jessie didn’t cry and held her own against Liv, she was pretty calm! she’s gone up in my estimations

Reactions: 24

Laika1234

VIP Member
Liv saying the arsieat things about Jessie but keeps prefacing it with “I’ll be upfront, I’ll say it to your face”. Why don’t you say it to Jessie’s you twat.

Also annoying that the theme of tonight seems to be that “some people don’t voice their opinions” yet as always NOBODY CALLS OUT OLIVIA.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
😂😂 Really? Sounds the same to me 😂 How is it really different from being in a relationship? If you're not casually seeing each other and you're not interested in anyone else, surely you're in a relationship at that stage?
But these are people who seem to regularly have sex, spend all their time together, don't look at anyone else, yet still feel the need to feel its a big deal to declare they are exclusive 🤷‍♀️
I've been with my partner 15 years. Tonight I might tell him I think I'd like us to be exclusive 😂

• Haha

Al Fresco

VIP Member
Casey badmouthed Jessie all day, succeeded in turning everyone against her and now when it suits him wants to squash it. He only “apologised” because she said it first. Full of shit. I do think he’s perfectly suited to Rosie.

On a positive note, Will the eternal joker finally
seems to have realised that theyre a bunch of arseholes.

• Haha

Kas01980

VIP Member
That whole antagonising Tom thing wasn’t funny, they were all just stood taking the piss out of him. I’ve been in that situation where a group of people try to provoke you for a reaction and it’s actually embarrassing and jarring. He actually looked like he felt so uncomfortable as you would if you were being singled out and made fun of for hours… of course he didn’t find it funny. They were laughing at him. In fact I’d go as far to say it’s borderline bullying
100% this. They even concocted it together before they went outside when Tom was on the outside bed, discussing "poking the bear" and when to start going at him again. It wasn't even about the sports day in the end, just literally all stood over him going on and on and on to get a reaction out of him. I've never liked Will and he showed his true colours with that. As did Shaq

• Heart

Tofino

VIP Member
Has anyone done any digging to find out what Olivia’s connection is with the producers/bosses? I’ve never seen anything like this for a single islander before.