Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jadach

VIP Member
Liv saying the arsieat things about Jessie but keeps prefacing it with “I’ll be upfront, I’ll say it to your face”. Why don’t you say it to Jessie’s you twat.

Also annoying that the theme of tonight seems to be that “some people don’t voice their opinions” yet as always NOBODY CALLS OUT OLIVIA.
zara was ahead of her time when she called her two faced. she talks about ppl behind her back all the time not makes it out like she’s upfront

Reactions: 26

sohomum

Wow Olivia is delusional and pathetic for not being able to stick it out in that conversation with Jessie.

I had thought Jessie had gone too far with Casey the other day but to be fair to her she has a point - at least she was telling him how she felt to his face rather than bitching behind his back. I’m really impressed with how she handled herself just then as it would not be easy to sit there and take on Olivia in front of everyone when you know they’ve been slagging you off behind your back.

Reactions: 25

Salted Caramel

VIP Member
That whole antagonising Tom thing wasn’t funny, they were all just stood taking the piss out of him. I’ve been in that situation where a group of people try to provoke you for a reaction and it’s actually embarrassing and jarring. He actually looked like he felt so uncomfortable as you would if you were being singled out and made fun of for hours… of course he didn’t find it funny. They were laughing at him. In fact I’d go as far to say it’s borderline bullying
This.

Can you imagine if they'd been saying all of that to a female islander? They knew exactly what they were doing (Casey suggesting they "poke the bear" to have 'fun'.) It was ugly and uncomfortable viewing. Bunch of fucking children. I think I hate them all now.

• Heart

Giraffee95

Chatty Member
Gosh I cannot warm to someone for more than 5 seconds this series because I really did not like what Casey did just then. He completely betrayed Maxwell, I think because he felt like public enemy #1 and wanted to drop him in it to divert attention.

‘Twas especially shit because 1) I feel like Maxwell pulled him because Casey was isolated and he wanted him to see he was on his side and 2) he’s said the exact same thing multiple times? But pretended that it was a completely one-sided gossip session? An all round 👎🏻 from me
Casey is a dirty little snake who has nice guy syndrome

He's throwing a tantrum over Jessie because people supported Claudia and he didn't like it, and couldn't handle being perceived as not the nice guy. He's trying to spread shit with Jessie because she did something he didn't like.

• Heart
Lana,Tanya, and Olivia are some of the nastiest skank Fake bitches ever in the show, it's unbelievabale how toxic they are, lana being like ''as longa s your finr with it Jessie'' fuck off you cretiin, how is she meant to be okay when everyone has called her fake and ypu told her to stop making a big deal out of it, you'd burst in to tears if ron so much as glanced at Rosie, fke cunt!

• Heart

Tofino

VIP Member
How comes they didn't pick Ron and lana for hideaway?
They’ve already been once. I think Ann Summers probably sponsored one couple per week and had to be a different couple each time.

I miss the old LI days where the product sponsorship wasn’t a thing and the producers left them to it more. I would much prefer a big brother style set up where there are just tons of cameras and production only get involved for tasks. Hate all the forced conversations.

Reactions: 24

hol20x

VIP Member
Can we just give Kai and Sanam the prize money now and everyone else can piss off

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24