Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PondersLondon

Put down your swords! 😂
Olivia and Maxwell can only pick from the remaining bottom couples. The first look confirmed that.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Olivia had a bitch fit and melt down over Zara calling her two faced, the cheek of her to sit there calling Jessie fake instead of saying it to her face, proving jessies point ironically that no one has the balls to say shit to peoples faces, but anyway my point is Olivia hasn't a leg to stand on after he behaviour all season, guarantee you when Jessie confronts her she'll pipe down and turn on the water works and make herself the victim as always,

• Heart

LoXLo

VIP Member
So Shaq’s turning on Ron again, I think being in the bottom has rattled him more than he cares to admit.

• Heart

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Holy smokes batman 😳
That escalated quickly!!!!

Jessie's chat with Casey was completely unnecessary. But did she deserve that pile on ? Absolutely not ! I instantly feel sorry for someone when everyone turns on them like that.
If they had any backbone at all they would of questioned Liv after movie night but they didn't. In the words of the great Kim Woodburn.... chicken livered shits !!!!

Will was the calmest livid person I've ever seen.
Casey was an arsehole throwing Maxwell under the bus.
Tom was soooo cute being excited about seeing what Samie would wear 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Dollenganger

VIP Member
The audacity of Olivia calling Jessie fake or a game player after all her two faced, manipulative behaviour 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Tofino

VIP Member
Well done producers for turning a great episode into a shit one in the final minute. Why the fuck does Olivia get the power to decide who goes? That is not the kind of twist any of the viewers wanted!

• Haha

Kas01980

VIP Member
That's made Olivia's day. She's just been dumped but over the moon she's been given that power. The narcissist in her is in it's element

Last edited:

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Kai and Sanam seem so wholesome and actually normal.
I genuinely think they don't care if they win or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Penguin86

VIP Member
Liv stirs the shit and then back tracks when she's called out. She's probably off to cry.

• Haha
Reactions: 26