Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GossWhore

VIP Member
Sorry if Tom said "I love you to bits"...I think he secretly hates me lol he's said it about the worst islanders

• Haha
Reactions: 3

strawb

VIP Member
liv did something weird with her insta comments! when you just look at a photo it says for example 500 comments but when you go into the comments there's only a few and they're all old, positive and from friends - could she have filtered them somehow? can anyone else see them? please i'm desperate to read some more hate about her 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3

conrea37

VIP Member
I’m honestly so tired (7 4am alarms in a row) that if this isn’t a good episode I will fall asleep

Reactions: 2

Flossie2

VIP Member
I think they did her a favour with the ghost edit in the last few days. I also think they were happy to get rid of her now because she seems to have lost a lot of traction in there - the lads don’t really like her and the girls are tolerating her out of fear but she’s not really ruling the roost the way she would have previously. She also brings out the absolute worst in Lana - their potential winner.
Yeah,totally agree.

Sallyspal

VIP Member
So why’s Tom annoyed? Sorry I don’t quite get it.. I saw he told Will and co to cut it out… what exactly were they saying / doing?