Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PondersLondon

they might not care but when you keep mentioning it or discussing it, it makes it sound like you do. i thought they didn’t seem that bothered either but then tanya was talking about it again to lana after saying she didn’t care and saying it’s cause of martin makes it look like she does care.

but yh true tanya seems to do whatever she wants and thinks about the consequences of opinion after. the way she’s acted with shaq means the public won’t like her, surely she already knew that
But they will both obviously have some kind of opinion on it. I think that they both spoke about it twice each.

Reactions: 2

Marilyn345

VIP Member
The official podcast talks too much about the personal lives of Indiyah and Sam. They should spend more time talking about the couples.
Yes, definitely so this morning.
As it’s ITV’s official podcast they have to stick to the guidelines.
In general, if anyone wants to hear a total unbiased deep delve then try mypodonpaper, Orlaith the presenter talks far too fast and tends to giggle too much but she gets it right and is not afraid to tell it like it is.
---
Whilst I didn’t like her, I hope she isn’t affected by the hate and just works on whatever deep seeded issues she has. She needs to focus on herself rather than gossiping and putting people down and trying to manipulate peoples views on others.
---

I am surprised. I’d have thought it would be Kai and Sanam by now. Or even Lana and Ron since all the young teens love those two!
Those betting on the result aren’t dedicated fans like we are, they are betting to make money.

Spectacles

VIP Member
They film it late don't they? The voting closed at 10.30pm the other night and SA are 2 hours ahead of the UK. I'd be falling asleep 🥱😴😂