Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jellybb

VIP Member
Any Irish viewers know why the fuck virgin media have stopped uploading Aftersun to the virgin media player? 😩

• Wow
Reactions: 2

Flossie2

VIP Member
she even got less than keenan and claudia…ik claudia has a lityke fanbase tho, ppl like her. but not even fiat 500 are backing olivia. she really is gonna have the shock of her life when she gets her phone, i don’t think i’ve seen even one positive tweet about her -apart from the very beginning when she had the whole thing with zara, and a few people were on her side.
i’ve even seen ppl still liking tanya, she still a little support, everyone whose been hated has had at least a little support but olivia…😬
I honestly wouldn’t trust anything itv does with the voting-obvs she was hated by the public but how convenient for the show that it happens to be her at the bottom.

for taking Tanya back. what do you think?
What’s that got to do with Will and Jessie being mad at him?
---
I can't remember exactly how it was phrased by Maya but I thought they'd only get to choose from the remaining bottom couples.
Those three couples haven't been told to stand back in line yet.

And I actually like that Olivia (and Maxwell) have the responsibility of making an unpleasant decision. I think it's an extra f u to them on their way out.
She didn’t say from the remaining bottom couples. She said two more islanders will be dumped and it’s not down to the public

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
I’m pretty sure it wasn’t the islanders that voted Malin off though, it was a public vote and she was bottom and they were really shocked that she was going.

Laika1234

VIP Member
I think Casey and Rosie will go tonight. I think rosie being firmly up livs arse the last few weeks will have secured goodwill. I also think they’ll remember the fact that Casey got off relatively lightly from Jessie gate

PondersLondon

Shaq and Tanya were exclusive before Casa Amor so the only big step that they can next take is becoming bf/gf.