Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beth1980

VIP Member
Casey was so not honest with Will, who would of thought Kia and Tom(even Ron) would be the top lads

Reactions: 3

leigh213

VIP Member
It’s The Sun, who don’t care one jot about accuracy, they just want to sell papers.
I think it’s right that four contestants are dumped but “fan’s favourites’ is questionable.
They know who they want in for the last couple of weeks, can’t read their minds obviously but I’m guessing the two new bombshells and Claudia and Casey will go.
I'm from the US so thanks for filling me in. I always wonder with articles of any kind but obv some are way more unreliable than others so it's good to know.
I’m not a Jessie fan but I wonder if the producers persuaded her to talk to Casey about Will. It’s been said before that they do this and Jessie Will drama could help Ron and Lana win
I was thinking that same thing. It's highly possible they initiated it. I always wonder how the person asked to do stuff like that handles it when everyone else thinks they did it of their own accord, like how does it stay secret. But I know it goes on for sure, just to what extent there's no telling.

efie

What’s that got to do with Will and Jessie being mad at him?
---
oh hahaha I thought you were just talking about the lack of his screen time 😂
I won't be surprised if Shaq had said actually much more than the producer willing to show us and that made Will being mad at him

Tofino

VIP Member
Someone on Insta commented that they found out her dad is the CEO of the show but I think that’s BS lol. If that’s the case why did it take 9 series for her to be an islander
I saw that comment! I started looking it up but didn’t even get as far as her surname and thought I’d ask here instead 🤣

• Haha