Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PondersLondon

If they can send anyone home, I will be raging 😤

But surely it’s not in ITV’s interests to annoy the public by giving them the power to potentially get rid of the bookie’s favourite? (Though I don’t currently know who that is - Lana and Ron?)

I don’t want to see Lana and Ron win because Lana is weak, as someone else said and Ron is quite two faced. Tom is quiet, but he’s a decent person and he does speak up when it matters. I probably would vote for Sanam and Kai to win.
According to Bet365, Will and Jessie are the favourites.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Put down your swords! 😂
Olivia and Maxwell can only pick from the remaining bottom couples. The first look confirmed that.
Yay!!

In that case Olivia will pick Casey and Rosie cause Rosie is a new girl so she won't get any heat from her fans and everyone has been ragging on Casey the last few days.

By rights it should be Claudia and Keenan cause she said herself there is no one in there for her and there isn't really for Keenan either!
---
First look out. Olivia and Maxwell have to choose 1 boy and 1 girl from the remaining couples left in the bottom. Calling it now that Keenan and Rosie go home leaving Casey and Claudia to couple up again. I'm out if that's the case. Claudia should leave after last night imo
Aw that really would be the worst case scenario!! 🙈

Beth1980

VIP Member
Maxwell didn't look like he liked having the chat with Will, what is going on? Apart from Liv being centre stage again.

sassylash

VIP Member
isn’t olivia involved this is the second group of girls you’ve spoken to you crazy biatch