Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spectacles

VIP Member
What are people's opinion on Tom and Samie as a couple?
Not much really. Same about Ron and Lana. I like him to a certain degree, can't really take to her - seems a bit bitchy.
Think he is more into her than she is. He was loving it in the hideaway but when he said he wanted to make them exclusive, the look on her face for a split second looked unsure. Might be me reading too much into it though. Interested to see how the couples will go after it ends

Reactions: 4

Jt2020

VIP Member
WHY IS LIV GETTING A CHOICE?! Bye Casey and Rosie then… another day stuck hearing Claudia’s voice :rolleyes:

Laika1234

VIP Member
Yes, definitely so this morning.
As it’s ITV’s official podcast they have to stick to the guidelines.
In general, if anyone wants to hear a total unbiased deep delve then try mypodonpaper, Orlaith the presenter talks far too fast and tends to giggle too much but she gets it right and is not afraid to tell it like it is.
---

Those betting on the result aren’t dedicated fans like we are, they are betting to make money.
Unless she has a soft spot for someone and then she’s biased AF ie Faye.

But this year she feels the way we all do so I’ve liked most episodes bar the Karla kartisstry ones.

Spectacles

VIP Member
But these are people who seem to regularly have sex, spend all their time together, don't look at anyone else, yet still feel the need to feel its a big deal to declare they are exclusive 🤷‍♀️
I've been with my partner 15 years. Tonight I might tell him I think I'd like us to be exclusive 😂
Exactly 😂 All these labels are confusing 😂

• Haha

Al Fresco

VIP Member
Oh my this episode is a yawn fest, rather watch paint dry. Only thing keeping me up is a good Chinese & some rosé wine ☺.

Even though it’s boring now I am sooo glad Claudia and liv have gone though. How much do you wanna bet Claudia paid to upgrade her flight to be nowhere near Olivia? 😂
Oh. Based on tonight’s episode, I was just about to suggest a whip round to pay for their flights back to the villa.

• Haha

jadach

VIP Member
they always do these rankings on the app and don’t tell people to vote (i think) it’s just certain people that vote

Tofino

VIP Member
I bet it’s open to all couples because Liv would never pick Tanya and the producers just love the Casey and Claudia drama so if either of those two goes then the drama is dead.

IGiveUp22

VIP Member
Can someone post the pic of Liv from the opening of the previous series I need to show my girl group but can’t find it 🤣🤣

P.S thank god for Claudia & samie calling Liv out!!!

PondersLondon

Obviously, I am not in Shaq's head but I really don't think that he is bothered about being in the bottom 8.
After Tanya was in the bottom 6 earlier on in the series, he reaffirmed his feelings for her. If Shaq and Tanya were so concerned about the public's opinion, they would have acted differently throughout the series.

Shaq should have left Tom alone. I love the way that it was all Casey's idea but he let all the other boys do his stupidness for him.