Winter Love Island 23 #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my this episode is a yawn fest, rather watch paint dry. Only thing keeping me up is a good Chinese & some rosé wine ☺.

Even though it’s boring now I am sooo glad Claudia and liv have gone though. How much do you wanna bet Claudia paid to upgrade her flight to be nowhere near Olivia? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The start of the sports day, with the teams coming out made me yearn for Ekin Sue and that other one having the pancake competition.

Reactions: 4
This is actually pathetic and Ian Sterling stopped being amusing about 2 seasons ago

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They’re talking in soundbites, it’s gone back to week 1 again .. ‘how are you feeling’.. ‘where’s your head at’.
Hands up anyone that gives a rat’s ..
Thought so 🤫

• Haha
When is Jessie going to fall in a hole she's really getting on my tits

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just remembered Faye in sports day impersonating Abi and saying to Chloe “I took your man. I’m gonna take you in this”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In other news. Faye and Teddy breakup has reached the petty stage lol
RDT_20230302_2135134852569638442029941.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh my this episode is a yawn fest, rather watch paint dry. Only thing keeping me up is a good Chinese & some rosé wine ☺.

Even though it’s boring now I am sooo glad Claudia and liv have gone though. How much do you wanna bet Claudia paid to upgrade her flight to be nowhere near Olivia? 😂
Oh. Based on tonight’s episode, I was just about to suggest a whip round to pay for their flights back to the villa.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.