Winter Love Island 23 #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anything exciting going to happen in this episode? I might go back to my Marcella binge.

Reactions: 5
Claudia and Liv were clearly the people splitting the villa. I'd say people were sick of listening to Claudia cry over Casey and sticking her 2 cents in all the time, and sick of Livs bitchiness. They aren't gone 2 minutes and they are all reunited. Says it all!

Reactions: 21
How are they gonna fill a whole week and a bits worth of episodes, they should’ve ended it on this Monday coming

Reactions: 5
Without Olivia being there, it’s blatant how much a bunch of dullards these people are.

Reactions: 4
Is it I love yous, baby challenge, final dates, meet the parents tit all next week?

Reactions: 6
Claudia and Liv were clearly the people splitting the villa. I'd say people were sick of listening to Claudia cry over Casey and sticking her 2 cents in all the time, and sick of Livs bitchiness. They aren't gone 2 minutes and they are all reunited. Says it all!
Can you imagine the flight home with those two on it???

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.