Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Marilyn345

VIP Member
If they can send anyone home, I will be raging 😤

But surely it’s not in ITV’s interests to annoy the public by giving them the power to potentially get rid of the bookie’s favourite? (Though I don’t currently know who that is - Lana and Ron?)

I don’t want to see Lana and Ron win because Lana is weak, as someone else said and Ron is quite two faced. Tom is quiet, but he’s a decent person and he does speak up when it matters. I probably would vote for Sanam and Kai to win.
The bookies favourites are Will and Jess and has been for some time.

Otherwise after having a bit of a think .. why bring four couples forward when Olivia and Maxwell were at the bottom of the poll, they could have just announced they had come last and were being dumped. I think they will choose from the other three couples but does it necessarily have to be a couple .. perhaps it’s one boy and one girl from the six.. 🤔

Reactions: 4
I wonder if Casey/Rosie or Claudia/Keanan were not in bottom 3 but they added them as 4th couple to try and disguise whose side the public is on?
Oooh I can totally see them doing this!!
---
Olivia and Maxhell will have split by the time the plane lands in the UK, she gonna pull a Gemma and not mention himat all on her socials, she drop her knickers for the first man the DMs her
They really do make me think of the weird Gemma Luca "relationship". Not authentic at all imo.

Marilyn345

VIP Member
They’re talking in soundbites, it’s gone back to week 1 again .. ‘how are you feeling’.. ‘where’s your head at’.
Hands up anyone that gives a rat’s ..
Thought so 🤫

• Haha

jadach

VIP Member
why the fuck are Jessie Claudia and Samie sitting with Satan and chief gaslighter ? id never sit with them again if I were jessie
jessie defends them and backs them all the time lol, she was like that at the beginning too, good on her for calling out olivia tho

Beth1980

VIP Member
Getting to the pointy end so they are all after themselves and what comes after the villa while trying to balance a 'growing relationship' do think some people seem to be causing drama for there own needs.

There isn’t a better moment. This is it. Best tv moment of my generation 😂😂. Yes he died not long after didnt he very sad 😢
I feel like you’ll appreciate this. Please watch from the 2.06 mark this Youtuber reenacting David’s dead. Her Danniella Westbrook impression is spot on 😂😂

• Haha

Katienana

Redemption for Liv if she'd said "I'm pissed off I wanted to win and now I probably won't get a plt deal either"

Spectacles

VIP Member
Just read on twitter how Maya used the word islanders. Two more islanders will be dumped, as opposed to couple. The last few series they got rid of 1 boy and 1 girl at this beach Club night. Reckon they will have to choose 1 boy and 1 girl, so it'll prob be Rosie & Keenan which means this Claud Casey SHITE goes on 😕😕😕
I hope not because that would show even more how fake it is. Get rid of Rosie and Keenan so that Claudia and Casey can get back together and be happy ever after or get rid of them and that allows Rosie and Keenan to 'explore' a connection. The last few episodes have tilting that way especially with Keenan saying he fancies Rosie and then Claudia having a go at Casey last night. It's like an episode of neighbours 😂