Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JoJo76

VIP Member
I'm wondering if there is a big split with the girls, they aren't all there for the morning chats now. I wonder if Liv is unpopular with the others.

After her comments last night, she might be at a bigger risk if Islanders choose who gets dumped.

Reactions: 5
The other night wasn't Keanan saying to Claudia that he had her back? I wondered if he pulled Rosie like that just to hopefully add to the chaos and piss Casey off.

Keanan should have been an OG this season. Probably instead of Haris.
I think Keanan was just saying that to get Claudia but now he doesn’t want her

Reactions: 4

Too Much

VIP Member

Laika1234

VIP Member
Liv knows she’s disliked and has fallen from her throne, so like she’s done a hundred times before, whenever someone’s involved in any slight beef, she jumps on it like a scavenger and runs with it. It works in her favour to turn people against someone else because everyone is her competition. Weak scheming bitch.
She should give Jessie a lesson as her attempt at doing similar just spectacularly backfired on her.

Too Much

VIP Member
I saw that comment! I started looking it up but didn’t even get as far as her surname and thought I’d ask here instead 🤣
I mean from what I understand shows don't have CEOs... so it would be a powerful position either at the production company or ITV. Someone needs to find out her Dad's first name and check his LinkedIn 😂

JoJo76

VIP Member
She should pick Claudia and Keanan to leave. Claudia will take it personally though and think it's because Liv is out to get her.

Liv could also surprise us and say Tanya and Shaq to leave as they have found what they're looking for.
Picking Shaq would be a waste, as he would walk anyway if Tanya was picked. Maybe Tanya and Keanan.

I bet it's watered down do death, just like LI is nowadays. There's so much producers can't do anymore incase it upsets someone
I think people are expecting way too much of Big Brother. The only good thing about BB in their last few years was Celeb BB. The civilian one had become awful and fake

LittleMissOnions

VIP Member
Jessie - I’m never going to that beach club again, never

Errrr didn’t they have a visit to the beach club in her Aussie series then?

Made me laugh that ITV2 went straight to that deep fake trailer 😂

• Haha

Salted Caramel

VIP Member
The start of the sports day, with the teams coming out made me yearn for Ekin Sue and that other one having the pancake competition.