Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GossWhore

VIP Member
I think Olivia is a plant tbh. Other than the bitching and backstabbing, she's been tame with Kai and Maxwell etc (as in kinky) as far as we know. She's come in to play the bitch and stir it up. She must have connections to the show somewhere.
One of youse must have connections to itv2. We need to get to the bottom of this.

Reactions: 5

LoXLo

VIP Member
What did Shaq do wrong? He’s had like 5 seconds airtime this week
Absolutely nothing. Jessie finding an issue where there isn’t one. For once he’s been keeping his nose out of peoples business, he gave an opinion in the kitchen because Will was talking to the boys about it.

newtoyou

VIP Member
How are they gonna fill a whole week and a bits worth of episodes, they should’ve ended it on this Monday coming

jadach

VIP Member
Sorry I know everyone loves her, but I actually think Samie is quite two faced.

She was quite happy to sit with Tom and Casey and laugh/talk about Claudia yesterday after consoling Claudia minutes before.

She also didn’t question everyone about Jessie being fake last night and seemingly agreed, but is now acting as though she doesn’t and is piping up about Liv?
this is very true. i think she’s just been side eying olivia since movie night. so jumps at the chance to call her out

PondersLondon

OK I'm thinking that Liv has to pick from the bottom 3 couples because otherwise they won't be able to show a First Look, unless they show the fecking flies having a ball in the empty villa which at this stage would prob make for better viewing
Today's first look will probably be Olivia and Maxwell trying to decide who to send home.
I still think that they can pick anyone to send home. If they can send any couple home, it makes sense why the media said that two fan favourites are leaving.

Solpaqueen

Poor mad Claudia has to go. Do they put newbies in so late so they can keep their faves? Cos Rose and Keenan are not known that much to those creatures who vote

How annoying if the bottom couples come down to a vote by the islanders on who goes home because I don’t think they’ll GET RID OF OLIVIA ffsssss