Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Holmessk

VIP Member
Are you close to your family? No I fucking hate my iac winner dad who is the only reason I'm here 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Dollenganger

VIP Member
Tanya and Shaq are completely incompatible. She doesn’t like his disagreeable nature. It reminds me of Olivia Atwood and Chris keep rubbing each other the wrong way. They had a lot of feelings for each other but it was never going to work.

Al Fresco

VIP Member
Btw, there were articles mentioning Kai has 3 degrees from 3 different unis. Does anyone know what it's on?
I know, I was surprised at that, I assumed he must teach toddlers. PE, Science and, er…Grinning. Makes my teachers look like Stephen Hawking.

• Haha

kayl1986

VIP Member
Tanya gives the impression as being too good for shaq. Way she talks to him and about him.
Totally on shaqs side. He don’t handle things the best way but very patronising.

i think the problem with Love Island now is that people don't go on the show to find real deep meaningful love, they go on because its a career opportunity, to become an influencer/social media star/ get brand deals etc. Because of this the show just consists of a bunch of 20 something year olds sitting around a villa having half arsed 'connections' and preying they don't get dumped any time soon.

iieee

VIP Member
Re: kai, I feel like he did more early on that we've forgotten about (or I have anyway) but one thing I didn't like was the way he dumped Tanyel suddenly for having an opinion, then said she was yelling at him when she wasn't.

Clovis

VIP Member
That whole villa is over Shaq and Tanya's moping. Why are they torturing us with it too?

JombleWomble

VIP Member
Just started watching last night's episode. As if Tom called himself a "slow burner"- Tom who was running around kissing multiple people he'd only just met 😂

Cba with Ron saying he knew Lana was special since day one 🙄

• Haha

Ros79

Chatty Member
I think Casa Amor could well be a dud like the rest of the series. It feels like the producers have given up.

1181carmenta

VIP Member
- That Bayley’s tattoos were absolutely fucking tragic 😩 imagine shagging him (impossible if you’re a woman with impeccable standards like me😏, but nonetheless) and looking down at a bunch of fuckin safari animals
- Maxwell is, as I suspected, pretty fit, and I definitely would if given the chance. Haters, BITE ME ✋🏼
- Lads are, surprisingly, not as bad as I originally thought, although Martin and Bayley, and the other dude with the weird fringe from Ipswich, are all a very hard pass 🚫
- That blonde red bikini bird looks bare eager, practically ran in there in front of the others 😂
- The only new girls who even stood out from that preview is the one with the massive boobs and green bikini (for obvious reasons 🤣) and blondie legging it to get to the lads first (cos desperate, not cos pretty.) I mean fuck me, what happened to playing it cool Sammie 2?

Last edited:
  • Haha

bananabutter

VIP Member
I felt a bit sorry for Kai yesterday when he said the public obviously doesn’t like him as he’s always in the bottom. I felt he was clearly looking for a bit of reassurance from Liv and she instead gave him a very robotic speech for the benefit of the cameras. I don’t think he’ll stray but Jesus that relationship is so vacant of any emotion or fun.
Me too. He’s a bit boring but he seems sweet and kind and it can’t be easy with just your own thoughts in there thinking everyone on the outside dislikes you. I know it would drive me crazy wondering if I’d said something I shouldn’t or what 🤣

Reactions: 15