Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PondersLondon

The main thing that I will say about Shaq and Tanya's beef is that it felt like a real relationship issue. Like it wasn't a disagreement just for TV.

Reactions: 15

kayl1986

VIP Member
Aww I’m glad frozen cunt mouth Liv is rattled 🤗
What a bitch haha
There is no compatiblity with Olivia and Kai. She’s a cold fish.
Now she’s heard Kai saying he’s been in the bottom 3. 3 times she’ll jump ship. I don’t think she noticed until he pointed it out. She thought an OG boy he’d be safe. He would of been safer with Tanyel

• Heart
Reactions: 14

kayl1986

VIP Member
If I was shaq I would tell her to leave it if that’s how she feels. He was telling Ron to stop chatting and helping out. He Overreacted but she twisted it and turned it into something else to please the in crowd

• Heart

FionaHiggs

Interesting Casa this year, no real singles apart from Casey and Claudia. I hugely dislike Ron, but don’t think he will stray as looking for this hero love story edit. Who would have thought will and Jessie would be the strongest couple!

whisperchat

VIP Member
i may be really fucking old.. literally a foot in the grave but the phrase 'deep it' makes me want to claw my eardrums out

• Haha
  • Heart

MagicCat

VIP Member
I don’t really like any of the girls tbh. But Lana especially gets on my nerves. I also like Shaq and I didn’t understand how the girls thought it was acceptable that Ron didn’t help clean up. Ron annoys me too,
The only decent ones are Shaq and Will.

hol20x

VIP Member
I'm only 10 minutes in but Tom really does not give a fuck about this drama does he? 😂

• Haha

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
Ryan
"When I was younger people said I looked like Prince Harry"
...Thank god they're not still making that comparison
1.png

• Haha
  • Sick