Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PondersLondon

Is Tanya the one with the “ick” 🤨🤨..

Also looks like casa might be starting?? Don’t they normally take them out then the others aren’t there when they come back? Time for gamessss honeys
Yeah, she tells the girls that Shaq might be giving her the ick. If this is all it takes for her to be put off by Shaq, then she never had strong feelings for him.

Reactions: 13

kayl1986

VIP Member
I’m kind of with you in this one. I don’t like Ron but I think he’s been called out enough by the lads now. Shaq keeps pushing it and to be honest I’m going off Casey as well. He’s so over familiar and he and Shaq think they’re the alphas. I think it’s an act from Casey. We’ll see how Casa goes.
Yes the same. Something about Casey I’m not sure on. I really hate Ron and Lana but I don’t think Casey is as nice as he makes out

Laika1234

VIP Member
Im still only on the recoupling - i almost feel sorry for Kai he’s such a non entity in there.

• Haha

kayl1986

VIP Member
Nobody bats an eyelid that Ellie is only in a convenient relationship and admitted she’s not into Jordan

Kas01980

VIP Member
I'm looking after my Mum from Wednesday to Monday while my Dad is away (she's in her seventies). That means she's going to be watching 4 episodes of Love Island with me. Should be entertaining to say the least.....more entertaining than the programme itself 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

AlaiaG

VIP Member
Fuck sake. Don’t get me wrong I wanted Ellie to go but damn I wanted Liv to go

1181carmenta

VIP Member
It seems like any of the girls have more personality than Liv! And that includes drip Lana 🤣
I think Liv is one of those girls who thinks she’s that pretty that she doesn’t have to have a personality. I think she relies on her looks and probably overrates herself. Bonnie girl, but not enough to excuse being very dull, uptight and serious all the time. You know those girls who are absolutely stunning but proper bitches because of their looks? The ones who approach men and relationships by making them jump through hoops to really prove themselves before they even kiss them? Well, it’s like that I think with Liv - she expects someone to fully suck her arse and worship the ground she walks on, when realistically, she’s not all that.

For example, in my opinion, Samie tops Liv on looks, and she’s getting somewhere with Tom because she’s not quite so up herself; she is more carefree, more open and more fun as a result - making her more likeable and easier to get to know. I bet Tom was exasperated by Liv and how demanding she is, she’s pretty difficult to please.

JombleWomble

VIP Member
Shaq doesn’t like Ron because he’s a prick… so what if it was personal? He doesn’t like him 😂
I agree with the "so what?" Everyone is going to meet someone that they don't like at some point, it's inevitable and doesn't have to be a big deal. It'll obviously be harder to deal with if you have to live with that person and share a bedroom but it still doesn't have to be a big issue. I actually think the producers make stuff like this a lot worse by forcing chats. If Ron and Shaq were just able to each go about their business as normal they'd probably just stay out of each other's way and it wouldn't be an issue. But they're constantly forced to have these all-male chats and to discuss personal things that you wouldn't want to talk about with someone you don't like, which is bound to make any tension between them worse.

I think the tensions between Olivia and Zara & Tantel were made worse for the same reason. I agree that Olivia is a bitch and created the issues, but it was made worse by the others not having the option to just stay away from her.

Basically I hate those morning debriefs and I'm convinced that they're ruining the show 😂

• Heart

bananabutter

VIP Member
Jordan you’re an idiot you’d have been fine if you’d coupled up with Tanyel. I bet Liv is fuming though Casey wasn’t in the bottom and he’s only been there 15 minutes 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

ImaLeoooo

VIP Member
Tanya is trying to get through the layers but she's declaring she's in love with Shaq... okay then, dunno about you guys but I know a person before I fall in love with them. I hate how fake this has all become ffs 😩