Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IGiveUp22

VIP Member
I think there is more we’re not seeing with comments Ron is making that are not shown that are getting boys backs up and I reckon it’s probably stupid stuff but stuff that’s disrespectful/the opposite to what he’s feeding Lana so then because the others are hearing it and they like Lana, it’s causing that divide.
I do think Shaq went OTT and should have just left it but initially, everyone was on the same page “everyone should be helping” and as soon as something was said, Will and Casey got up to help but Ron didn’t. I just thought that was rude tbh. But sadly because Shaq went over, that’s taken over Ron’s behaviour now. I do think this was likely pushed by the producers because this series is sooooo boring.
I find it interesting that Ron and Kai have been the ones from the very start to “click” I don’t, as a viewer, see that’s changed. It’s always been them two supporting each other to stray.
The others seem to be having more of a laugh generally because they’re not discussing the girls/their plan etc. usually people gravitate to others that have similar morals to them so it speaks volumes to me that there is a split.

Also, just to add - Olivia shit stirs constantly so I hope she’s in the bottom

Reactions: 15

Clovis

VIP Member
Shaq's behaviour got a different response from me. Earlier in the day Ron was moaning about there being a divide in the villa so I thought Shaq was mostly making sure that Ron joined in with the boys and they all cleaned up the kitchen together.

I didn't take it as Shaq telling Ron to do the washing up, rather he was telling him to join in with the others as part of a team.

It's always interesting to see how different people interpret what we're shown each episode though.

electricmallows

VIP Member
I’m sorry, but begging to share a bed with WILL - Will - of all people to stay on Love Island… nah. I’m almost as mortified as I was for that Alexandra girl years back when she settled for Dr Alex 🥴
I’ll never forget when they went on a date and she tried to dress all sexy and he was more interested in the car they were driving

• Haha

Lovecrisps

Chatty Member
This year I would love a casa boy and girl brought in by OGs them dump them, get together with each other and win it. Because there's noone in there at present who deserves it. Will and Jessie best of a bad bunch.

Kas01980

VIP Member
I'm getting the feeling that this is all very forced with the girls. Seem to be moments when the convo just drops off

HEC1993

Chatty Member
I’ve got to say the casa boys are a lot better looking than they look in the Instagram post. Also cracking up at how they’ve literally got Martin in and he’s just Dami to a tee.

''you need someone to make you nervous'' No Sammy thats not a good thing n this case, it was giving sexual harassment creepy boss vibes, Tom is no more gonna couple with her than the man on the moon, people go on about Claudia looking ''old'' Sammy looks like shes 35 and is the colour of milk with shit chat

• Haha

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
If Lana had just chosen Ron I think Casey would have been fine but she chose him saying she wanted to give him more time and then then the next morning she had already decided she wanted to be back with Ron. She used him and he had every right to be annoyed about that.

There must be more to this divide than what we are seeing and it’s being edited to make people feel sorry for Ron. They have already chosen Ron and Lana to be this big love story who have had their challenges and have now come back together. They were obviously both told to say the line about how it feels like they have come home 🤢. Ron will be sleeping on the day beds in casa and will make Lana his girlfriend when he gets back from there.

Kai and Ron think they are better than the other boys, that’s why they were saying there’s people in there that they wouldn’t be friends with on the outside. Kai and Ron want them and Olivia and Lana to be the power couples in the villa.

1181carmenta

VIP Member
The girls being this forward is cringing me out, I know they have to if they want to stay but remind me to NEVER move to a guy again, no matter how pissed I am or how fit they are. Amen 😔 🙏

• Haha

LoXLo

VIP Member
We really didn’t need this Shaq and Tanya drama to replace the Ron & Lana drama, it’s so boring, they’re both incredibly stubborn.

kayl1986

VIP Member
Ellie . I have so much flirt in me. I was ready for casa Ffs she did nothing. Glad she’s out

• Haha
Seeing as I'm someone who regularly judges those that get too involved in TV, I'm mortified that as Will leaned in for the kiss I shrieked "DON'T DO IT!" at the tv 😂

• Haha