Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I want the geordie guy to say ''wiy oi'' and do thumb on the nose with the pinkie sticking out thing that all the geordie shore cast did a decade ago for shits and giggles, we need some georide shore energy in Casa, someone needs to push olivia in the pool Charlotte crosby style lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Marilyn345

VIP Member
Tanya’s really pushing Shaq’s buttons and she knows what causes him to react, tears before bedtime I’m guessing.

leigh213

VIP Member
I’m sure you’ve all discussed but I’m a bit behind.
The thing with helping with the dishes for me was: don’t say in the morning that you feel a divide and then feel entitled not to muck in with the others when it came to the dishes.
I know during cooking a few of them pratted around but they were still present in the kitchen and helped with serving etc. I don’t think it’s fair to say that because Ron cooked he didn’t have to help, when it looked as if Shaq, Jordan, and Kai appeared to also cook/prep yet were still doing their bit of cleaning. Yes we saw Casey and Will sat down but as soon as asked they got up to help.
I just don’t think Shaq would have been quite so annoyed if they hadn’t discussed and tried to squash this divide already
That said, I think they’re not showing us the full side of Ron. Boys don’t tend to get quite so annoyed as girls do by little things like that so he must be acting a knobhead off screen too
It's the gesture of it that he should have done. It's not in good taste or very considerate to others to sit around while literally all the other guys are assembled trying to get a job done. Even if all he did was pass around some silverware, it's the thought that counts, and I think it rubs a lot of people wrong to see someone being lazy and then having a bit of an attitude like a kid when asked to do something like that. Personal opinion but when I've seen people act that way irl, it's always a put off.

leigh213

VIP Member
Tanya and Shaq are a mess. They're both giving a lot of red flags.
I was upset with Shaq for saying so many " DON'T EVER" 's, that wasn't good at all. Even if it never escalates into something more angry or worse, no one wants to respond accordingly when you say it like that. When it's an order rather than a request.

And Tanya wasn't wrong for telling him that he was giving orders to her like that when he called her out for doing the same, and it's not even wrong to say it's reminding you of your ex, as in " this is one of the reasons I'm not with them" thing. I get how he could get ticked hearing that, but I don't think it was inherently bad of her to say. Just my 2c.

However, her jumping straight to "because I love you so much" and them continuing to say this more than we've ever heard anyone say ILY at this stage, is alarming given their incompatibility.

On another note, I think it was a bad idea to have Lana there to have a talk with him. I think he likes Lana actually, like would want to be coupled with her if he hadn't already gone so far in this direction, and so I think he especially felt embarrassed with her there telling him he was wrong. But if he can't ever hear that he's wrong or could have handled something differently without getting up in arms, it's not a good sign.

This acting so surprised is so fake every year. I think it was Amy Hart that said she managed to easily work out when casa was happening from remembering past series

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I like Will but I wish he would stop his constant acting. He never seems to speak in a normal voice. He just seems to put on an Austin Powers act all the time.

GrannyGossip

I honestly don't think Jessie likes will at all. I think she's just using him to win.
I’m really on the fence with this.
I thought she was but her TikTok came up on my fyp today and I think she’s maybe a little bit odd herself.
I hope she’s genuine though because they do seem good together and I think it would break his heart if she was pretending. Also would have to be some actress to be doing it this long and allll day every day

bananabutter

VIP Member
Sammy is a prime example of why having a tan makes a difference. Poor lass’s complexion makes her look like she’s lived in a broom cupboard for the best part of her 27 years, devoid of sunlight.

And did this broad just say “you need a real woman”? What makes her a “real” woman compared to Samie 1 please? 🤔 cheeky bitch
She’s curvier. Women like that always try to demean slimmer women than themselves as not real women 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Sad
  • Heart