Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Laika1234

VIP Member
I agree that Lana would be well within her rights to get annoyed with Tanyel and Ron BUT Olivia is not picking on Tanyel out of concern for Lana. That’s just a happy coincidence.

Also the spooning comment was made by Ron and she replied. It doesn’t make it better but she didn’t instigate it.

Reactions: 4

Solpaqueen

The new girl is very homely but is rich so will be ultra confident and that will appeal to some of the boys. Odd timing to bring her in now though when Casa is on Sunday.

Reactions: 4

Laika1234

VIP Member
Ugh I’m only starting the episode now but can’t be arsed. Is there a point in liking any other girl. Bar maybe Sammy were just left with those who’ll fall in line to Olivia and anyone who doesn’t gets dumped? Great.

Reactions: 3

Bagelwheat

Chatty Member
I’m so behind 😭 I went out last night and haven’t had chance to catch up on the thread.

Olivia saying she’s not the oldest 🙄

Kels1407

Just watched first look. Claudia goes on a date with two boys. Then at the end they get a text to go by the fire pit, I’m guessing it’s so she can pick a boy. But I’m hoping what ever girl gets left single gets dumped

For example ; Claudia picks Casey, then Lana gets dumped from the island. - Not saying that will happen but it’s happened in love island before.
This is what I was thinking too.

sh1tsandgiggles

VIP Member
Have we had a famous son in the villa yet? Surely we should run out of willing (desperate for attention) daughters soon? Sorry to any DaniD, GemmaO, Claudia fans…..

Bagelwheat

Chatty Member
Bet some of them think they are gonna be famous and have loads of followers when they come out but the seasons ratings are terrible and barely anyone even cares about watching it anymore x
Out of interest how is the season comparing to others in terms of ratings? Anyone know figures?

AlaiaG

VIP Member
She’s saying she had a good welcome from the boys? I don’t think she did but then again could’ve been a proper bad edit

Beth1980

VIP Member
She has a 'good old northern twang' I am from Up North but hate my voice on recordings so understand.