Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

iieee

VIP Member
There's literally nothing worth watching for now except the possibility of Lana getting screwed over. Lame

Reactions: 4

unidentified

VIP Member
She is getting called out a lot but so was Luca/Faye yet they had a strong faction of supporters. Orlaith Condon doesn’t like her either so for a change her podcast is actually bearable.
I think what may go against Liv that didn’t the others as there’s no love story attached to her.

ZaZaZu

Chatty Member
It was more the fact that they dressed the only WOC up as "the help".
Oh come on, this is absolutely ridiculous.. Do you think if it was an issue, she wouldn't have said something? There is always space for saying smth is racist, but this is a proper stretch..

iieee

VIP Member
Ffs this Tom Odell song haunts my YouTube ads I've heard it about 20 times today and it needs to stop

9Pine

VIP Member
I think Ellie is going, Jordan isn’t into her, he didn’t seem too rattled by what Shaq said, he wants to get to know Tanyel.

Then hopefully it’ll kick off between Tanyel and Olivia/Shaq.
I think if Tanyel has a choice between a recoupling with Jordan, or leaving, she’ll take it. The whole thing is so predictable though. They should say, none of them can recouple with someone they’ve been with before! Now THAT would make it interesting.