Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AlaiaG

VIP Member
Sorry I didn’t hear them correctly did they say the boys are picking? If so it’s gunna be out of Ellie and Tanyel

Reactions: 4

PondersLondon

I don’t think Shaq and Tanya talking to Jordan is an issue as they’re clearly friends with him, but if Shaq chose to speak to Olivia himself and it wasn’t manufactured by the producers then that is an issue. It must be obvious that Olivia and Tanyel aren’t fond of each other so she’s the wrong person to ask what Tanyel thinks.

I don’t think it’s a case of ‘they know she’s popular so they’re trying to get her out’. I don’t see how they would know Tanyel is popular with the public, there’s been no votes, challenges etc to indicate that she is has there?

I think from Olivia’s side it’s that she feels threatened by Tanyel because she isn’t one of her lap dogs. From Shaqs side, he seems to have a soft spot for Lana, so I wonder if he’s picked up that Tanyel clearly likes Ron and that’s made him feel wary of her and her intentions with Jordan.
If anything, the Islanders will think that Tanyel is unpopular with the viewers because she was vulnerable before.

I don't dislike Tanyel but I don't get the hype about her.

That's because she's been picked because she Carl Fogarty's daughter and not because she's a bombshell with any personality. Same with Gemma Owen.

What really pisses me off now is nepo babies thinking 'I'll go on Love Island' as a career move. I saw Amanda Holden was saying about not wanting her daughter to do it. Gordon Ramsey's daughter is always mentioned as a possible islander. I blame Danni Dyer.
Karren Brady said her daughter’s been asked multiple times too

• Angry

lozza96

VIP Member
Was just scrolling tiktok and came across this person .i thought oh wow shes out and on tiktok already 😆her names tanyel and they look so alike 😆 .

Also depending on whos first tom might pick the new girl instead of samie and casey could go for either samie or tanyel for a friendship couple

Attachments

JoJo76

VIP Member
I’ve only just caught up on this years series but just wondering why all their instagrams are silent?! Don’t they normally get their families and friends to post for them
They did a SM ban this year. No one is updating for them like on previous years.

• Wow