Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Solpaqueen

If they literally chose the cast more carefully with an emphasis on fiery personalities and people who aren’t terrified of being unpopular it would be a LOT more entertaining
And having done this the producers need to treat Twitter calling out so called "bullying" with the contempt it deserves when one fiery clashes with another

Reactions: 3

Giraffee95

Chatty Member
I don’t think Ron will do it again though. He’ll be giving it the full Jake of Jake and Liberty now and showing full commitment. Ugh.
I always feel bad for Jake

Jake I think was just a bit thick. Liberty always acts like she was the ultimate bad bitch but he was just lacking in brain cells, I don't think he was playing her. He's not like a Ron/Luca type person.

Bagelwheat

Chatty Member
Boys are picking.
Will > Jessie
Shaq > Tanya
Kai > dickhead
Ron > Lana lapdog
Casey > Claudia (clearly tipped off to get near to Casey wasn’t she)
Tom > Samie
Jordan > Ellie

Bye Tanyel 🤦‍♀️

• Sad

Dollenganger

VIP Member
If they literally chose the cast more carefully with an emphasis on fiery personalities and people who aren’t terrified of being unpopular it would be a LOT more entertaining
The problem with that, though is that even the most resilient person will find it hard to cope with constant trolling once they get out. And Love Island already has enough suicides associated with it.

Reactions: 2