Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Laika1234

VIP Member
Don’t think she’s liked on Twitter! I was there before I thought of coming here lol
She is getting called out a lot but so was Luca/Faye yet they had a strong faction of supporters. Orlaith Condon doesn’t like her either so for a change her podcast is actually bearable.

Reactions: 3

Laika1234

VIP Member
So who do we think will get dumped? I really can’t see it being Lana so there must be some sort of twist coming so that it’s either Sami or Ellie maybe?

libraryghost0695

between him grinding on that lounger ( or whatever it was) and Jessie doing the splits, the pair of them are sure entertaining. They're such a good vibe that's for sure, and they're not bringing any drama, they only support the others
And the twerking he did 😂 😂 so funny, he is so entertaining

Polava

VIP Member
Ali bless him, dropping the charade. ‘Good mornin’, I ‘owp everyone is ‘avin a good week so far’ Core blimey guvnor!

• Haha

PondersLondon

@PondersLondon in fairness people here are comparing constantly to previous islanders. Ron and Lana have been compared to Liam and Millie with the break up and rekindle aspect. Olivia has been compared to Faye for being hateful. I've seen comparisons to older islanders too that I didn't know
Fair enough.

I have just seen a lot of people comparing Shaq/Tanya to Indiyah/Dami on Twitter.

Olivia isn't as bad as Faye. I don't think that Ron and Lana are like Millie and Liam yet.