Winter Love Island 2023 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re not likeable at all are they. Tanyel is my favourite but the rest can get in the bin. Even Will. I’m sick of his humping. My dog does that when she’s excited too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
How was Ron not in the bottom 3??? 😲 who the hell is working for him??
Also, low-key hope that Kai will have to go, as he gets on my nerves.. But that won't happen, as girls will keep Liv's "boy" in...

Reactions: 11
Do we think Tanyel will put up a good fight for Spencer to stay?
I sooooo want Kai to duck off home. Sick of his beady eyes and him saying he’s “gassed” every twenty seconds.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I am only just watching last nights episode having been on nights.

The absolute blibbering brass neck of Ron.
‘She’s only talking to Casey because there’s no one else’

‘if it doesn’t work out with Lana then I can just click my fingers & gave Sarnie instead’

He’s just a disgusting little gnome.

Also Kai’s mouth is grim at the best of times, all little and slimy.
But to see it zoomed in as he and Liv slobber quite turned my stomach 🤢

Reactions: 20
Watching Unseen Bits and did Lana just say the common denominator of whatever was going on was Zara? Or did I mishear?

if she did then no hun, the common denominator of all the drama is your BEST FRIEND Liv.

twit.

Reactions: 10
I much prefer unseen bits. It really does prove how scripted and edited the normal show is as well. I really don’t understand why ITV insist on showing us boring conversations talking about the same things over and over again

Reactions: 9
Will thrusting again, just why? He is so not the typical LI male contestant is he, think he is an ok guy but not for this show

There’s far too much Lana and Lana/Ron in this episode for my liking
---

Also looking at Unseen Bits Tanyel and Kai were a lot more coupley than was shown in the actual
Show. I think Her faces at Liv boasting over Kai make sense if Liv didn’t speak to her before getting it on with him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
There’s far too much Lana and Lana/Ron in this episode for my liking
---

Also looking at Unseen Bits Tanyel and Kai were a lot more coupley than was shown in the actual
Show. I think Her faces at Liv boasting over Kai make sense if Liv didn’t speak to her before getting it on with him.
found it kind of surprising that she didn’t speak to tanyel first only cause in all szns the girls make a whole thing about speaking to each other before getting with a guy someone else was with before, and being a “girls girl” not to mention tanyel and kai ended badly. i thought at least one person would find it weird but no one did, in the words of lana they have a “past” and “history” …and she was saying all that over olivia and tom who were even less involved then kai and tanyel

Reactions: 8
Will was so cringe in Unseen bits, but i usually think he’s alright. He would have been a good contestant in like big brother, Jessie (if she makes it too casa) is defo leaving him🤣

Reactions: 4
found it kind of surprising that she didn’t speak to tanyel first only cause in all szns the girls make a whole thing about speaking to each other before getting with a guy someone else was with before, and being a “girls girl” not to mention tanyel and kai ended badly. i thought at least one person would find it weird but no one did, in the words of lana they have a “past” and “history” …and she was saying all that over olivia and tom who were even less involved then kai and tanyel
I’m not fully surprised the rules don’t apply to queen bee Olivia.

Reactions: 5
Wait… I’ve missed one episode, jumped on here and seen… Liv and Kai are together? What? How did that happen 😂

• Haha
Spencer would look like a damn meal, if he got a better haircut. I really hope he doesnt leave so my girl Tanyel can get a piece of that.

Reactions: 13
Finally gotten caught up as I didn't know from over here in the US that it was back on again for winter but can freaking Will just STOP humping things? the air, other people, making motions, the bed... I mean JUSTTTT give it a rest.

Ron is on my last nerves. He talks of eliminating the triangles but he's the one who keeps creating the stupid things. I think they don't realize it but their relationship is manipulative. Him always telling everyone else and Lana " she'll pick me, she'll try him and then realize I'm better" blah blah and then Lana reverts to " I'm gonna go with him for a minute, but I did tell him you're my no 1 even though you don't deserve to hear it" yall stop. He has the biggest wandering eye in the place, no pun intended.

Also totally gone off Tom for the longest now. Aaron and Spencer are just on a vacation aren't they? I like Spencer but Aaron is another story. His reaction to being kissed by Jesy is my reaction to the mere thought of having to kiss him as well so..

Did the producers change after S5? I’m rewatching S4 and it’s far more natural and believable with interesting islanders. There’s no mention of type on paper, eggs in baskets, vibe blah blah. What happened?

I think the problem with having people vote for your favourites is the quiet forgotten people who get no edit go home I.e. Aaron & Spencer.

Ron, Tom & Kai were probably in next position with Kai obviously the least voted hence him being in the bottom.

While they keep giving Tom & Ron airtime, they’re on peoples minds so they’re gonna get votes over those who people struggle to even remember their names.

I think it’d be a very different outcome if they let us vote for biggest head instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.