Winter Love Island 2023 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It will be interesting to see how much power Olivia has here, she sees herself as Queen Bee for sure .. love to see that tested.
I’d love to see that tested too but it won’t be. I fully expect all the girls to start side eyeing and bitching about Tanyel.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I’d love to see that tested too but it won’t be. I fully expect all the girls to start side eyeing and bitching about Tanyel.
Yes probably .. let’s see an episode of that happening and at the conclusion a vote for ‘your favourite girl’ is announced 😉

Reactions: 4
definitely tanyel, and to match that, least favourite kai 💁‍♀️

just a couple of observations

who told casey that douchey hairstyle is a good idea because he'd actually be reeeeally good looking if he just had short hair

olivia definitely did this whole tanyel-ron thing so that people would potentially like tanyel less and approve of her with kai more, but failed 😅

ellie has the worst fashion sense ever, i feel like she's trying to be ''fashionable'' tasha with her clothing choices, but tasha's outfits were tit too

lastly, why aren't all the girls all over jordan? he's 10000% the best man in there

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Thought I’d do a poll on what we think of everyone so far since a poll on who they’ll save is too obvious.

I didn’t include Spencer or Aaron since they’ll be gone from Sunday. I didn’t include Jordan or the other chap either since they’re so new and not enough space.
Tanyel voter here. I hate most of the rest . Even Will is doing my head in . I don’t know how Jesse copes

Reactions: 11
Zara’s gone and she was my fave - bit aggy but she had a personality and brought the drama.. I also think she got a hard time , was used by Tom and was signalled out by the girls a bit over the whole Olivia (thinks she’s queen bee) feud

Reactions: 8
I’m definitely rooting for Tanyel. There is a lot about her that makes her very likeable.

Now, on the point of Olivia I am very suspicious of her motivation after I see Zara leave and Olivia lose all interest in Tom and drop him like a hot brick. And then suddenly she really likes Kai. I mean, where did that come from?
---

Olivia’s voice man…
It’s Edie Britt, I’m telling you 😂
---

Will is a nice guy but that ridiculous happy-romp behaviour around Kai kissing Olivia was so ridiculous.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Those who are chosen by the producers to be original islanders must be made up because they very rarely leave early and most make it to the end. It’s a big difference to coming in as a bombshell. Have we ever seen a Casa Amour couple win?

Reactions: 5
Those who are chosen by the producers to be original islanders must be made up because they very rarely leave early and most make it to the end. It’s a big difference to coming in as a bombshell. Have we ever seen a Casa Amour couple win?
No. Ovie and Kaz would be the closest Casa amor people to get to winning. Both got third place

Reactions: 3
Tanyel voter here. I hate most of the rest . Even Will is doing my head in . I don’t know how Jesse copes
Grits her teeth and dreams of being able to afford an expensive flat in Chelsea.
---

I don’t think we have, a few from Casa have teamed up with an original and got to the final but not won [unless anyone knows different]. I never considered how being an original had that much advantage, they really should choose them more carefully; also personally I feel some bombshells should have been introduced at Casa and vice versa.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
When its the next recoupling and the girls choose what will be the couples.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.