Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

1181carmenta

VIP Member
Lana this, Lana that, second he’s in Casa Amor Ron will suddenly have a bad case of selective memory loss 😂 and I can’t wait to see her face!

Reactions: 15

JombleWomble

VIP Member
I still feel like I don't actually know anything about these people and it's making it hard to care. I want to see more of their actual personalities when they're talking about stuff other than each other.

bananabutter

VIP Member
The problem IMO with love island is that it’s got so big that all anyone on the show cares about is how they’re being perceived and it makes rubbish TV. You need big personalities that clearly forget the cameras are there and make mad moves. See Jordan in S5 making moves on India and Anna’s explosion, or Megan stealing Wes from Laura for reference 😭😭😭

• Haha

jadach

VIP Member
Do you think there will be a recoupling (boys pick?) before Casa Amor - Tanyel could be in trouble as Casey will probably choose the new bombshell. She needs to get her graft on with Jordan as Ellie won’t be missed. 💤
i’ve now got personal beef with olivia, as i’m living vicariously through zara and tanyel, so if tanyel is dumped, that means olivia has won i don’t think i can handle that

• Haha

Holograms

Chatty Member
Im so bored lf this lana Ron triangle. Lana the lapdog, will end up back with Ron. Its so predictable