Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Fucking bev! Thank you!!!

I am LIVING for this to be over and they will all see they havent gotten as many followers as they expected. Ron will see he's not popular at all, they will all realise "on job" isn't a fucking thing, Kai will see his DMs are emptyyyyyy and Liv will realise everyone thinks she's a mean girl not the iconic hero she thinks she will be 🤣 that's the footage I want to see!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Bunteen

Kai revolts Samie by the look on her face.. Ron and Tanyel def gonna get it on once they leave

• Haha

LittlePea

Chatty Member
Aw I actually really like Spencer! Tanyel was right, he seems so lovely and chill and not involved in the drama. I feel like he’s one of those people that’s probably quite funny in a sort of dry humour type way when you get to know them properly.

dddddddddddd

VIP Member
I think Shaq is genuine but I’m not convinced Tanya feels that strongly about him. I don’t think she’s faking it on purpose but I think she just wants it so much since she turned down David and she’s kidding herself. Something just feels a bit flat.
agree, something jus doesn’t feel right with them, I can’t take them seriously

1181carmenta

VIP Member
Liv… why don’t you wind your neck in and mind your own business? 🤔 If Tanyel wants to get with him for 10 minutes in front of you, that’s her prerogative

• Haha

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
"On Job" Kai likely out of a job back home as he gives up a stable teaching career to be binned off by bombshells in South Africa.
A* Bozo right here

• Haha

Ronlonglegs

VIP Member
I watched 10 mins behind to avoid ads tonight.

Shaq Shaq shaq thank you for telling Ron what we all thinking.

Ron is just absolutely ridiculous how he is treating Lana.

SunshineRae

VIP Member
also, tanyel telling ron she had a weird dream about him... isn't that what you tell your crush in high school to get their attention 😅
I really like Tanyel but got really bad vibes from the minute Ron chose her! She has been such a comfort to Lana and bugging her up and then flirting with Ron from the minute she sat next to him. Very weird.

1181carmenta

VIP Member
Eyar watch Kai pick Samie now because Tanyel raised her voice and showed annoyance once for a valid reason