Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Luckycorr13

Chatty Member
Was Ellie actually in the corner putting on fake tan!?!? It's South Africa hen no Southend, you'll sweat that off into your dino stompers in 10 seconds flat!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Savager3

I don’t know what the girls see in Ron. He only seems to like new girls. He annoys the crap out of me with his attitude, his ego and the way he constantly licks his lips 😫

1181carmenta

VIP Member
Imagine spending hours on your hair and make up, making yourself look fit, putting your glad rags on and then Maya Jama walks in 😩 she’s literally a 10

• Haha

Luckycorr13

Chatty Member
Just catching up with the thread... Producers have defo read here, sat them all down and told them to confuse the shit out of us to try entertain us 🤣

Liv and Kai...Eh!?

No one likes Samie anymore.. Eh!?

Tanya and Shaq fallen out.. Eh!?

Tom not getting airtime... Eh!?

Rons a dick...Ehhh actually some things don't change!

• Haha

Dollenganger

VIP Member
Kai is the biggest cringe maybe ever on the show he really really genuinely desperately believes he is something special and has all the “chat”. I’d rather listen to the grass grow.
You hit the nail on the head. He has no idea what a bore he is. He’s probably one of those people who grew up being told by his whole family that he’s the best looking guy in his home town etc. He just seems so shallow. He doesn’t seem to want to get to know Sammie particularly, it’s like ‘she’d look good on my arm, quick I’ll nab you’. I wonder what his reaction will be when Sammie pies him? Which will happen at some point 😬

iieee

VIP Member
Shaq has really disappointed us all tonight. 😭 just give us one good man love island. ONE

• Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Ron’s actually pissing me off he’s not gunna let Lana move on at all. Casey and Lana would make a great couple!

Ron thinking by making her breakfast it’s gunna keep Lana on the hook when it’s not gunna..I hope it doesn’t anyways
Sadly it probably will.
He's only doing it because the other men's comments have made him think how he might be being perceived outside.

Reactions: 19

ZaZaZu

Chatty Member
Loved that in one of the previous episodes Shaq told Tom off and mentioned - think of how it looks from their point of view. Ever since then I've known he is amazing 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 19