Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hol20x

VIP Member
Cases mentioning hair colour REALLLLLLLLY annoyed me.

I honestly can't fathom being attracted to a hair colour. It's pathetic
When Samie came in Ron said she ticked all his boxes cos she's brunette and tan. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ron is actually disgusting and there’s not one ounce of respect for Lana

she’s a doormat and will just allow his behaviour, it’s pathetic to watch

Immi290

Olivia is definitely a mean girl. She's the oldest one there but acts like she's still in secondary school

I saw Lana smile more in last night's episode and today's first look than I did in 3 weeks with Ron! Stick with Casey girl. Don't care if they break up the day they leave the villa but I hate Ron, I don't want to see him graft, I don't want to see him win back the girl he clearly isn't that into. But Shaq is the winner for me. He's saying what the rest of us are thinking. Shaq and Tanya for the win.

Thank(space)you

VIP Member
You know what though, who remembers when that lass chose to couple up with Kem and he went and sat right by Amber instead and kissed her..... That is the energy I wish Ron had for Lana but instead. He just doesn't give a shit

• Haha

AlaiaG

VIP Member
Ron’s actually pissing me off he’s not gunna let Lana move on at all. Casey and Lana would make a great couple!

Ron thinking by making her breakfast it’s gunna keep Lana on the hook when it’s not gunna..I hope it doesn’t anyways

Laika1234

VIP Member
I like the boys coming together to protect Lana from one of the four three horsemen of the apocalypse.
I actually like the overall vibe this season that the boys acting the way they do and being vile to the women isn’t applauded and laughed at apart from in their own vile echo chamber
I agree but I wish they could apply the same energy with defending all the girls. With the exception of Will nobody had Zara’s back when Tom made her feel upset and like shit last week. Lana just seems to be in the clique and they respect her. The same support wasn’t given to Zara.

Keera

VIP Member
I agree but I wish they could apply the same energy with defending all the girls. With the exception of Will nobody had Zara’s back when Tom made her feel upset and like shit last week. Lana just seems to be in the clique and they respect her. The same support wasn’t given to Zara.
I don’t think any men, even Shaq and will appreciste a strong woman who can stand up for herself, or appears to, like zara or tanyel. Either that or they don’t know how to handle them. The moment Tanyel stood up for herself to Kai and even her weird rant to Aaron it was all “nah the way she spoke put me off” etc.
Lana and even to some extent liv (who I think is more than capable of giving what she gets) are softer and cry and more vulnerable which is fine, but that fits into their box of “women and what to do with them” if that makes sense 🤷🏻‍♀️
It’s late I’m rambling 😂😂😂😂 I love talking love island psychology 😂😂😂😂

• Heart