Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

1181carmenta

VIP Member
Someone needs to pep talk Lana and be real with her about the fact that her and Ron are not gonna be a thing. He’s fully lied to her face and blagged her into thinking she’s still his priority when Samie is 😳

Reactions: 18

Lillyloo

VIP Member
The men are so dead this year! I’ve even gone off Will. At this point I’m voting for Aaron and I have zero idea why 😂😂😂

• Haha

Holmessk

VIP Member
Is Kai drunk or is just completely dumb? Why is he trying to pair Ron and Tanyel off?

• Haha

AHintofStyle

The bombshells are no craic. Samie is pretty but nothing great personality wise.
Jessie from LI Oz knew not to be good at the kissing game she is avoiding drama.
I really want Jessie and Will raising their half sheep half human babies together 🥰🥰
I don’t think the half sheep half human babies is gonna happen sadly, I think Jessie will be off living the single high life in Chelsea as soon as that plane lands at Heathrow and she clears immigration.

• Haha
  • Sad

Ginnyjo

VIP Member
I think we need to remember we only see a little bit, I wholeheartedly believe Ron and Tom had been acting coupley with Lana and Olivia and filling their heads in bits we haven't seen. You can see from Shaq and Wills reactions thats how they viewed them as well.

coriander

VIP Member
Ron has always been completely unbothered whenever Lana recouples. There's no way he's that into her and I hope she realises that.

mrsbucket

VIP Member
I don’t think any men, even Shaq and will appreciste a strong woman who can stand up for herself, or appears to, like zara or tanyel. Either that or they don’t know how to handle them. The moment Tanyel stood up for herself to Kai and even her weird rant to Aaron it was all “nah the way she spoke put me off” etc.
Lana and even to some extent liv (who I think is more than capable of giving what she gets) are softer and cry and more vulnerable which is fine, but that fits into their box of “women and what to do with them” if that makes sense 🤷🏻‍♀️
It’s late I’m rambling 😂😂😂😂 I love talking love island psychology 😂😂😂😂
Totally agree with this. The lads think the quiet, submissive girls are 'wife material' (see Lana and also Paige from last year) and they are turned off by the ones that stick up for themselves.

Remember when Michael (the founder of Destiny's Chaldish) pied Amber because she was 'stopping him from being himself' or some shit? There are exceptions of course but it seems to be a recurring theme.

1181carmenta

VIP Member
Ellie’s outfit. Jesus Christ of Nazareth. She has no dress sense. She has no idea what she’s doing. She needs help. Someone help her!!!! These fake bitches will of told her she looks banging as well I can’t ✋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 17