Winter Love Island 2023 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Kai suddenly fancy Olivia? Why does everyone who liked Samey 24 hrs ago suddenly no longer likes her? Why does Ron think he's god's gift? And why is it so obvious that Lana will go back to Ron?

Reactions: 48
Why does Kai suddenly fancy Olivia? Why does everyone who liked Samey 24 hrs ago suddenly no longer likes her? Why does Ron think he's god's gift? And why is it so obvious that Lana will go back to Ron?
I feel like we missed a lot.

Reactions: 15
When did the Samey/Ron thing end? All the bombshells are proving is that the OGs have no long term interest in them.
I was thinking this too - we have seen scarcely any interactions with Samie and Ron or even Tom who she said she liked.

Reactions: 15
The bombshells are no craic. Samie is pretty but nothing great personality wise.
Jessie from LI Oz knew not to be good at the kissing game she is avoiding drama.
I really want Jessie and Will raising their half sheep half human babies together

Reactions: 11
I’ve not watched tonight’s episode yet, only read on here so this may have been discussed..

What about Lana and Spencer? Or another girl for him? He seems like one of the only decent guys!

Reactions: 3
Ron and Tanyel 100% want to f*ck each others brains out, but I don’t think it’s any deeper than that.

It’ll be like one of those times where you get drunk, end up sleeping with your guy mate who you’ve always been a bit flirty with and then wake up and immediately think ‘why did we do that, that was weird’.

(Totally not speaking from regretful experience )

Reactions: 24
yeah that's definitely how it feels

i had that but first we had a 4 year relationship and THEN i thought 'why did we do that, that was weird'

Reactions: 6
YES!!!!
I don’t understand! Did we miss something??

Reactions: 5
I feel like the producers have been "on game" trying to push one couple together and failed miserably. Not buying any of this.

Reactions: 7
If this was series 2, they would’ve just done it by now

Not Shaq giving Luca vibes about the challenge

Reactions: 7
I kinda always saw through him from day one, that challenge especially on the first week, and I could see it from his face how he felt jealous and rattled over Tanya kissing the other men and the way he went to kiss lana’s boob as payback. His attitude also towards David, he felt very threatened over him and I always felt like he overreacted when it came to the fight between him and Harris. He was so quick to see David go and calmed down the minute he left. Also him always lecturing Ron is a bit too much, all the shouting he does and lecturing, so many people were gassing him up but his little speech didn’t do anything for me. And seeing him upset over Tanya winning the challenge I can’t say I’m suprised and it’s going to get worse with Casa amour and other challenges in the future.

Reactions: 10
Just catching up with the thread... Producers have defo read here, sat them all down and told them to confuse the shit out of us to try entertain us

Liv and Kai...Eh!?

No one likes Samie anymore.. Eh!?

Tanya and Shaq fallen out.. Eh!?

Tom not getting airtime... Eh!?

Rons a dick...Ehhh actually some things don't change!

Reactions: 20
All the boys can get in the bin and that includes Will! He gives me the ick! The way he thrusts at the air and just acts like a little excited boy is yuck!! Did anyone else notice him running his fingers up one of the boys sides? I can’t remember who it was but some of the boys were sitting together and Will had his arm round one of them and ran his fingers up/down his side?? There’s nothing wrong with it of course but it just looked like something u should be doing to a female (if ur straight). I just struggle to see how any girl can take him seriously.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.