Winter Love Island 2023 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ron argh - that man is a total d*ck

‘I’ll have to take her from him, like properly’

I think what he meant was ‘like property

Reactions: 25
Am I missing something? Is Ron trying to get back with Lana? Did he say he is giving up on samey?

Reactions: 7
I don't follow LI on twitter etc. Is Ron seen the same way generally on social media as he is here? I don't want to have to go through the same as last year with us seeing through controlling Luca and social media loving him and ensuring we never get rid of the wank stain

Reactions: 8
This cast is so crap! There’s nothing between any of them. The only time they seemed truly lively was when they were picking on Zara. With her gone it’s just showing the majority of them for the vapid dull wits they are.

Reactions: 15
You’ve said everything I’ve been thinking but couldn’t put my finger on it. It’s like she plays a role

Reactions: 6
Spencer is sooooo boring. I reckon he be out next along with the Oz male (even forgot his name!)

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.