Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Laika1234

VIP Member
I feel like any girl who is a potential threat to Olivia she bullies. First Zara and now Tanyel.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

Clovis

VIP Member
Messy Ron with his one good eye checking out how well Casey mashed Lana's avocado.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Holograms

Chatty Member
Was Tom dropped on his head as a baby. How has never heard the word 'platonic '

Still not buying Shaqs romance

• Haha

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
I really dislike their clothes. I know they're sponsored by eBay and it's ecological blah blah .... but they look shit.

whisperchat

VIP Member
OMG OK NOW Kai needs to fuck right off and go home. How can he do Tanyel like that. Hes a prick.. SAMIE DONT EVEN LIKE YOU MATE

Randomthots

Shaq is way too emotional. I was never really for the whole Shaq love train. Like I knew it from the whole Harris situation because why did he get so mad, like yeah wrong place, wrong time but he really went 0 to 100.

Also when Tanya kissed Kai, Ron and Tom in one of the challenges at the start he also got quite upset and this was like the start of the first week. He has become possessive so quickly him being in “love” with Tanya after two weeks like bffr.

I get holding the guys accountable but must he shout and talk over everyone like he could have pulled Ron over to one side but he didn’t it felt so performative. As much as I don’t care for Ron I would have been like to Shaq to mind his business.

Now this situation with the kiss challenge like please I want to laugh. Did he not kiss all the girls back ? Did all the girls not kiss everyone ? What is he upset over ?. Also that comment about telling Tanya about herself was very scary. Sorry but he does too much. Tanya is out of his league and he is clearly insecure. He is going to ruin it for himself.

• Heart