Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sassylash

VIP Member
ron had the potiental to be great this season but he’s let it all go to his head. when he’s in the bottom 3 when we get to vote for your favourite make he will soon go back to lana

Reactions: 16

Solpaqueen

The worm thinks he’s coming across to the audience as a cheeky chappie who the nation will root for and take into their collective heart. Unlucky for him the audience (apart from the #butilovehim types) see right through him, horrible fake little game player.

• Heart

Raspberry77

The producers are engineering this so Lana and Ron rekindle their romance and the fcuk boy does a 360 and devotes himself to her - why else have they played with the recoupling order and kept them apart for so long.

I bet Lana picks Ron when the girls choose (if Samie or Tanyel don’t get to him first) then he’ll probably screw up in Casa Amor before the big romantic gesture of making Lana his girlfriend and they live happily ever after - not 😂

GossWhore

VIP Member
Mean comments about Olivia’s looks are not nice. By all means criticise someone’s conduct but nobody can help how their mouth looks when they talk.

Besides, she gets picked for a date by almost every bombshell - they must see something in her.
Tbh its not like people are commenting under her instagram.

Let's not try #bekind Tattlers

• Heart

Thank(space)you

VIP Member
Zara didn't give a fuck about how she was perceived it was quite refreshing because most are so self aware of how they may come across

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Watching on plus one so old news - but Shaq!
Watching Ron squirm was 👨‍🍳 💋
He was not expecting that.

Reactions: 15
I agree Olivia probably shouldn’t have brought up the kiss with Tanyelle and Ron until Lana said something first, butttt I’m not buying this whole “We’re bestys” act.. there is defo some attraction there even all of the other housemates have said they have noticed it.

Luckycorr13

Chatty Member
Wow what a boring episode that was, spent the majority of it staring at my phone!

Highlight of this evenings episode is when I realised I had a Toblerone in the cupboard.. Result!

Can't wait to tune in on Sunday and watch the girls pick Kai to stay 🫠

• Haha