Winter Love Island 2023 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ron is giving me PTSD, seen too many fuckboys like him. They even say the same things :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 30
Oh don’t put this on Tanyel Kai you plonk .. I have a feeling Samie’s not the least bit interested in you .. boat’s burnt.

Reactions: 14
Ron’s pathetic. If you really like someone you don’t need to be tested. And also she doesn’t need to be number 1 she needs to be the only one. It’s simple.

It’s cringe but as soon as I met my partner I deleted all my dating apps the next day because I knew I’d found someone special. If Ron felt that way about Lana she’d know it 🤷🏼‍♀️
Exactly this! Plus they've still only just met. If he's already wondering if there's better out there then how is it ever going to last beyond a honeymoon period?

Tom's lack of honesty is so annoying. Leave him out for the binmen to collect in the morning.

Two weeks in and we've already got two lads possibly kicked out to the daybeds, amazing work ladies.

Reactions: 10
yeah but if you genuinely think it’s just a kiss and there’s no problem with it, he would have told them, if he’s purposely not telling them he obviously knows somethings not right about it🤣 plus him and ellie said they’d keep it a secret, but it’s “just” a kiss
Oh i totally agree with you - he knew they’d both call him out and then rat him out so didn’t say anything.

Reactions: 2
Unfortunately for Lana she'll never be his number one. She's only gonna be his back up chick

Reactions: 20
Ron needs taking down a peg or two. We need some bronzed tanned 6ft3 minimum HENCH Greek God to walk in and show him what an actual fit lad is because my guy is not as cute as thinks he is.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.