Winter Love Island 2023 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ron just isn’t that into Lana. When he thought she was the fittest he was happy and as soon as someone who got more male attention came in, suddenly it’s like Lana who?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
‘There’s a fun side in you that I am yet to see’ 🤣 stating facts I suppose. She seems like she’s been blackmailed into appearing on the show

• Haha
Reactions: 11
'no one in here has turned my eyes' Kai what the actual duck are you chatting about

• Haha
Reactions: 18
See this kind of situation is exactly why they need to bring back the tweet challenge or the "who said this about you?" one. These women deserve to know what these pricks are saying about them behind their backs.

Reactions: 21
Tom’s the kind of guy who says “without me?” when you tell him you’re getting in the shower

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
Ron just isn’t that into Lana. When he thought she was the fittest he was happy and as soon as someone who got more male attention came in, suddenly it’s like Lana who?
Ron just wants to win or wants to play jake and lib .. when lana finds out weeks down the line all he's said about her

• Heart
Reactions: 7
See this kind of situation is exactly why they need to bring back the tweet challenge or the "who said this about you?" one. These women deserve to know what these pricks are saying about them behind their backs.
Bring in their exes on podiums with "this guy dumped me just before the show" and let them guess

We need drama

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.