Winter Love Island 2023 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm going for a ciggie...more bloody happiness from a ciggie than this πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

• Haha
Reactions: 12
For every beautiful female bombshell they put in, they should put in the male equivalent. It’s only fair the lads are subject to the same!
This year they should send the girls to Casa to meet the new boys, but leave the OG boys in the main villa without sending any new girls in 😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Ron is definitely that twit on a night out wearing sunglasses in the club and doing the gun finger dance

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Can already see the tears coming from Ellie once Tom shows interest in another girl in front of her lol

Reactions: 11
Kai’s earlobes are just like Aston from JLS’s. Most interesting thing I can think of to say about him.

I still think he reminds me of kush from eastenders being pushed in front of a train. Exactly what tanyel will do when she hears he said nobody else will have her

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This year they should send the girls to Casa to meet the new boys, but leave the OG boys in the main villa without sending any new girls in 😈
I just feel like the girls they put in are worldies and the lads are never fit enough to make the original boys worry. Like what’s the point in torturing the girls and causing the lads to stray but not doing the same for them πŸ˜’

Reactions: 14
Noone cares but in the break I managed to fit in a whole routine to Hilary Duff "this is what dreams are made of"

And I think it was more interesting than this episode lol
---

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Ron I wouldn't go with lana if she's sent home I don't love her. Samie is forbidden fruit οΏΌ

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Whenever they do their run in for evening drinks I just picture the production team behind the door going "come on guys give it some energy whooo" and it is so tragic

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.