Winter Love Island 2023 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't see any real chemistry between Ron and Lana. They seem like they could be good friends and that's about it. His convo he had with Tanyel was more exciting than any he's had with Lana!
Absolutely, she seems quite quiet and introverted

Reactions: 2
To tired to focus on anything so watching Unseens Bits what are they doing to Will? What is with all the animal sounds, he is after a kids TV show or are production really struggling that even BB has nothing to show.

Will'll be safe this week 'cos it's the boys turn to pick but if he doesn't form a meaningful couple they need to get rid. Keeping the incel on life support until they guilt trip/bribe a bombshell into coupling is a tired plot device.

Will would’ve been perfect for Big Brother. He’s like a fish out of water on this.

Reactions: 16
Will'll be safe this week 'cos it's the boys turn to pick but if he doesn't form a meaningful couple they need to get rid. Keeping the incel on life support until they guilt trip/bribe a bombshell into coupling is a tired plot device.
Incel? Will? Have we been watching the same program? 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I’m raging they brought old islanders in. There are definitely some great people they have passed over during auditions. How lazy to bring these guys back

Reactions: 17
I’m raging they brought old islanders in. There are definitely some great people they have passed over during auditions. How lazy to bring these guys back
They brought in the Australian winners from the previous year in Australians which ruined it. They had broke up outside the show after they’d won then got back together on the show then broke up again soon as they got booted.Because everyone they cast is tit. They think it’ll shake it up 🙄 Welsh boy Callum caused chaos in Australia so here is hoping

Reactions: 5
Incel? Will? Have we been watching the same program? 🤣
Who's into him, then? He's been cast to fulfil a role. Eventually someone will be forced to take an interest in him. The second he doesn't show extreme gratitude for that smidgen of affection the viewership will turn on him. It's boring and cruel.

If you can't pull you shouldn't be on Love Island.

Reactions: 1
Who's into him, then? He's been cast to fulfil a role. Eventually someone will be forced to take an interest in him. The second he doesn't show extreme gratitude for that smidgen of affection the viewership will turn on him. It's boring and cruel.

If you can't pull you shouldn't be on Love Island.
That doesn’t make him an incel though

Reactions: 23
They brought in the Australian winners from the previous year in Australians which ruined it. They had broke up outside the show after they’d won then got back together on the show then broke up again soon as they got booted.Because everyone they cast is tit. They think it’ll shake it up 🙄 Welsh boy Callum caused chaos in Australia so here is hoping
The Australian girl coming in tonight is interested in Will.. she probably knows he’s the most popular

Reactions: 3
Are the Australia's paid to appear do we reckon ? They would hardly come all the way over for nothing??

I'm not feeling this at all. It's ment to be about finding love. Not shipping in people from half way across the world

Reactions: 11
The Australian girl coming in tonight is interested in Will.. she probably knows he’s the most popular
ROLF! :LOL: The guy she coupled with on her season was a gigajock. Her type is athletic brunettes, not quirky, posho farmers. Will's low hanging fruit.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Are the Australia's paid to appear do we reckon ? They would hardly come all the way over for nothing??

I'm not feeling this at all. It's ment to be about finding love. Not shipping in people from half way across the world
I imagine they would be paid. I thought Adam Collard was too. He said he needed the money.

Reactions: 3
I just don’t feel like the Og boys are good looking, I genuinely see better looking boys on a night out. Their personalities are also shocking. Who ever casts these people should be sacked. Average looking, no personality and no drama

Reactions: 25
Meghan Barton Hall was drafted into Series 4 with that very intention, ie she was interested in Dr Alex. Megan bring Megan though just couldn’t keep to the script 😉

It’s not for nothing though, all their expenses get paid and their face is out there on national television for as long as it takes to earn a few dollars more.

Reactions: 4
Was it discussed how immature and tantrumy it was of Olivia to react how she did after beer pong? She gives it the big one but then threw her toys out of her pram and expected everyone to flock to her… gone right off her

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.