Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

electricmallows

VIP Member
I always have a meltdown when the islanders are born after 2000 😭 I know that’s how age works and time passes by but it’s still traumatic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

lavendervase

VIP Member
Remember the good old days when Olivia banged Rykard with absolutely no warning and just for something to do essentially with Rachel in the bed beside them. Good times

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

sassyprincess

Zara came across so nasty. Absolutely no need to speak to Olivia like that. Tom seemed put off by it and no surprise either. Who does she think she is demanding Olivia tell her about their conversation, so bizarre!

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Kas01980

VIP Member
While we're on an ad break, I thought I'd treat you all to a reminder of this epic moment I came across in my camera roll earlier 😂😂
EBD6EF49-F1B8-455C-B458-A130C6BCE2C2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

Giraffee95

Chatty Member
I think Zaras completely in the wrong there. Sorry but that was way over the top

She's making drama. Olivia is allowed to chat to Tom. Zara is territory marking. If Olivia was as low of a threat as she keeps pretending then it's no issue if she chats to Tom.

I'm not sure if I've miss Tom saying he's in love with her but he's been fairly bland about either of them. She's putting words in both of their mouths and pissing over some guy she's known for 2 days.

I also disagree that Olivia is even arguing over Tom. She barely even said anything to Zara. And at the end of the day she owes her nothing, she was coupled up with Tom first and Zara showed her no loyalty (which is fine it's the name of game)

• Heart
Reactions: 38

AlaiaG

VIP Member
Does Jesse actually like Will though or is she doing it for the cameras?… I’m in two minds with it.

Reactions: 38

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Don't know if it's because I'm due my period but I felt really bad for David. Tad emotional even. Him standing on his own was brutal

• Heart
Reactions: 34

KitcRed

I can't believe the amount of folk sticking up for Zara... She's literally the female Luca 😐

• Heart
Reactions: 33