Winter Love Island 2023 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the buzz kills coming running back now there’s been a sniff of drama and wanting recaps…you shoulda been more open, gehls! 😂

I wanted David to stay. Shaq is needy and his puppy dog eyes do my head in

Is Lana crying cos of the painful whiplash she got from trying to see if anyone saw her kiss with Ron on the balcony?

I didn’t see Tanyel claiming Ron coming at all 😂 wtf

Shaq getting David’s case for him had me howling

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Will anyone know who the Ozzies are? Only the hardcore follow international variants.
I don’t think many will overall but I always heard the Aus show pops off more so I’m excited for it from that aspect

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Does anyone get the ick from Shaq? He gives me possessive vibes and it’s seems as though the littlest things get to him

And why is everyone so obsessed with ekin-su over on YouTube and Reddit? It’s annoying have to see her name constantly
as much as I like Ekin, I do think she’s overrated and hyped too much. She’s not as much of a personality as people make her out to be, she was just the best/most bold and entertaining out of a boring inauthentic cast. I don’t think she comes anywhere near to being as fun to watch as someone like Maura was for example

Reactions: 26
All the buzz kills coming running back now there’s been a sniff of drama and wanting recaps…you shoulda been more open, gehls! 😂

I wanted David to stay. Shaq is needy and his puppy dog eyes do my head in

Is Lana crying cos of the painful whiplash she got from trying to see if anyone saw her kiss with Ron on the balcony?

I didn’t see Tanyel claiming Ron coming at all 😂 wtf

Shaq getting David’s case for him had me howling
Agree about Shaq, instead of hanging on to Tanya’s every word he should start grafting some of the other girls, Tanya is way too comfortable and is not gonna be reassuring Shaq for the time being. Shame to see David gone already, incoming bombshells will learn that behaviour is not the way forward.

Ron was always Tanyel’s reserve, she actually said so herself after the re-coupling, she knew she was at risk of AnneMarie choosing Kai, especially after her totally out of character show of jealousy. Ron is delighted with all of this, in spite of his ‘big boy decision’ to choose Lana the fact he’s punching with Tanquel is a big turn on for him .. Tip: she’s not interested Ron.

And finally what a piece of shite is Kai, openly mocking Tanyel on camera in his chats with AnneMarie but desperate still to get Tanyel to fall for his ‘charms’. One thing he probably did get right was this is probably the first time Tanyel has ever been binned by a man.

And finally, we’ll done production for choosing the right order for the girls to pick, not one couple seems pleased with the outcome 😉

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Thoughts on the recoupling - why do the producers have so much power? They manipulate it by finding out who they’re picking in advance then putting them in a certain order. Wouldn’t it be funnier if they didn’t announce who they’re choosing till that minute then watch it kick off when a few pick the same one?

Love Lana and Ron together - current situation his fault though for flirting with Tanyel and not shutting it down like he did with Zara. They could be screwed with the boys choosing at the next recoupling and the producers intervening with the order as reckon Aussie Ron will pick Lana!

Reactions: 5
Does anyone get the ick from Shaq? He gives me possessive vibes and it’s seems as though the littlest things get to him

And why is everyone so obsessed with ekin-su over on YouTube and Reddit? It’s annoying have to see her name constantly
I don’t think shaq is possessive, I get really sweet vibes from him but don’t know if it’s just me? I do however think he’s conscious about being ‘mugged off’ on live tv through fear of opinions so he’s calling things out that he doesn’t think are right or thinks may perceive him to be being taken advantage of

Thoughts on the recoupling - why do the producers have so much power? They manipulate it by finding out who they’re picking in advance then putting them in a certain order. Wouldn’t it be funnier if they didn’t announce who they’re choosing till that minute then watch it kick off when a few pick the same one?

Love Lana and Ron together - current situation his fault though for flirting with Tanyel and not shutting it down like he did with Zara. They could be screwed with the boys choosing at the next recoupling and the producers intervening with the order as reckon Aussie Ron will pick Lana!
Thers something I also love about Ron and Lana together, but I could also see shaq and Lana together? I think Lana has mentioned at some point or in a task shaq is more her type, plus shaw kissed lanas chest in the task so I could potientially see something there

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
as much as I like Ekin, I do think she’s overrated and hyped too much. She’s not as much of a personality as people make her out to be, she was just the best/most bold and entertaining out of a boring inauthentic cast. I don’t think she comes anywhere near to being as fun to watch as someone like Maura was for example
I agree. I love Maura too and tbh I really think ekin copied Maura, she saw how popular Maura was on her season and became one of the most iconic people to go on the show. A lot of people liked how naturally confident, blunt, and sexy she was, and I feel like Ekin took notes in order to be successful as Maura? It’s something I noticed but for some reason she has way too many fans who are beyond obsessed with her, they even created a fan page of her on Reddit which I’ve never seen other islanders have an appreciation Reddit thread

• Heart
I don’t think shaq is possessive, I get really sweet vibes from him but don’t know if it’s just me? I do however think he’s conscious about being ‘mugged off’ on live tv through fear of opinions so he’s calling things out that he doesn’t think are right or thinks may perceive him to be being taken advantage of

Thers something I also love about Ron and Lana together, but I could also see shaq and Lana together? I think Lana has mentioned at some point or in a task shaq is more her type, plus shaw kissed lanas chest in the task so I could potientially see something there
I’ll do think he’s sweet but I don’t like his behaviour towards David, he was happy to see him go and even kept giving him the side eye when the guys told David to leave when they were talking amongst themselves, all the other guys were engaged in conversation but he kept looking at David to see how he felt. I know he feels that he’s being mugged by Tanya, if I were in his shoes I would get to know other people and not limit myself to one person, especially if she’s doing the same.

Reactions: 2
Only just caught up on Love Island. Really wasn’t sure I could be bothered, but got pulled in like normal. No one is massively standing out yet apart from maybe Olivia. What is going on with Harris’s eyebrows. It’s certainly an interesting choice. I hope it gets a bit more exciting and that the Aussie’s spice things up. I guess the fact there aren’t 10 threads to catch up on shows others feel the same lol 😆

Reactions: 10

I think its because unlike many ES did what she said. She wasn't there for a seasonal gf and she stood ten toes on that.

People be screaming in their VT "I don't care. I'll step on anyone's toes"... and then just be mute for 4 episodes

I don’t think many will overall but I always heard the Aus show pops off more so I’m excited for it from that aspect
Season 1 was the only one on par with UK imo, it’s one of the best seasons from the entire LI franchise. Haven’t got around to watching the newest season but 2 and 3 were complete snoozefests. I think they’ll both play it safe and most likely be on a flight back home in a few weeks.

I don’t like what I’ve seen of Shaq so far - he seems very controlling at this early stage.

I don’t think Ron is going to gravitate to Tanyel either. Why did she choose him when he made it clear that he wanted to focus on Lana?

People in LI have to remember that although it’s a ruthless game, the way they come across to the public could see them voted off.

And I don’t like Zara. But you never know if that’s the real her.

Reactions: 4
Ron just wants to focus on winning that’s why he said he’d focus on llana. He didn’t shut it down with tanyel though and lead her on. She had to pick someone. Early days isn’t it

I don’t like what I’ve seen of Shaq so far - he seems very controlling at this early stage.

I don’t think Ron is going to gravitate to Tanyel either. Why did she choose him when he made it clear that he wanted to focus on Lana?

She should have jus picked will as a friendship couple and then focused on getting Kai back, as don’t think Kai is Into the girl he is with, can’t think of her name! Unless producers intervention?

Reactions: 3
She should have jus picked will as a friendship couple and then focused on getting Kai back, as don’t think Kai is Into the girl he is with, can’t think of her name! Unless producers intervention?
Well Kai seemed to be suggesting that he was into Anna May as well so it’s hard to say whether he’ll go back to Tanyel.

Ron just wants to focus on winning that’s why he said he’d focus on llana. He didn’t shut it down with tanyel though and lead her on. She had to pick someone. Early days isn’t it
Oh I must have missed something 🙈 so Tanyel
Has told Ron she’s interested in him before?

Reactions: 1
Oh I must have missed something 🙈 so Tanyel
Has told Ron she’s interested in him before?
Yes. I think it was two days ago, she pulled him for a chat. She told him that he was in her top 2. They spoke about how both of them should've spent the first day or two talking to everyone rather than immediately closing themselves off.

They vibed really well imo. She could dish it and he could take it and vice versa. I think they would be much better suited than him and Lana because he comes across a bit cheeky while Lana is a bit dull.

Reactions: 8
I don't see any real chemistry between Ron and Lana. They seem like they could be good friends and that's about it. His convo he had with Tanyel was more exciting than any he's had with Lana!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.