Winter Love Island 2023 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The recoupling was definitely set up by the producers to keep Will in.

Reactions: 20
Ok so o just saw a meme and it looks like it’s kicking off?! Haven’t watched since day one, is it worth me catching up?!

Reactions: 1
Just caught up on last 2 episodes and only had to catch up on about 8 pages or so 😂😂.

alsooo Australian islanders might be the worst idea on LI yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tanyel better watch her bundas and sleep with one eye open,I just know Lana wants to get a kitchen knife and deflate them for stealing ron lol

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Don't know if it's because I'm due my period but I felt really bad for David. Tad emotional even. Him standing on his own was brutal

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Is Lana the first time a girl has cried during a recoupling? I’ve never seen it happen.

Ive gone off Shaq and Tanya a bit.

I felt sorry for David as nevernice To be the first to go. Tanya’s speech was so misleading as well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Really hope Lana isn’t going to be the new Tasha and cry every time something doesn’t go her way because that will get boring sooo quickly 😒

Reactions: 9
There is no way Tanya is interested in Shaq, she’s only interested in herself. I really dislike her and her ‘vining’. Tanyel (or whatever her name is) stole Ron for the attention…. She figures if she stirs it up, she’ll get more camera time. Glad Will stayed but his days are numbered. IMO

Reactions: 24
I rated Ron at first but him being so fickle is massively offputting & Tanyel thinks she’s gods gift to men despite being tacky and common 🥱

Reactions: 24
There is no way Tanya is interested in Shaq, she’s only interested in herself. I really dislike her and her ‘vining’. Tanyel (or whatever her name is) stole Ron for the attention…. She figures if she stirs it up, she’ll get more camera time. Glad Will stayed but his days are numbered. IMO
Tbh for Tanya, she had to pick out of shaq the walking red flag or david the tit kisser. Tanyel didn't really have a choice, she never talked to David and she obviously didn't like will. It was definitely set up to keep will in

Reactions: 6
I rated Ron at first but him being so fickle is massively offputting & Tanyel thinks she’s gods gift to men despite being tacky and common 🥱
I think Ron thinks he has a good chance of winning with Lana.

If Lana/Ron recouple and Shaq/Tanya keep going strong I could see them getting very bitchy/competitive as it goes on.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It was definitely set up to keep will in
i may be overthinking it but I also want to be the first to say it so I can claim I was right all along but I have a feeling Will is going to come out on the show for attention lol 😅

Reactions: 13
Will anyone know who the Ozzies are? Only the hardcore follow international variants.

Reactions: 5
Just caught up on the previous thread.

I see people think Tanya is playing Shaq but I have a different perspective. I think she was interested in getting to know both David and Shaq but David is a horrible kisser. I do think that she was probably going to end it the next day but was told to hold off by the producers because a recoupling was coming.

If she had told David that she wasn't interested in him, there would have been no suspense during the recoupling and it would've been obvious that David was going home.

We know from previous islanders that producers encourage people to have conversations with others or explore certain relationships over others so I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the same thing happened.

I would also actually like to see Ron and Tanyel because I think they would be interesting together. The conversation they had was a bit flirty with some nice banter. They seem to bounce off each other.
While Lana and Ron seem cute together, they come across abit boring. He seems to be putting in all the effort and she's just there.

It's going to be interesting to see this new lad chat up Lana since blondes are his type. Can't wait to see Ron's reaction and whether or not Lana will go for him.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone get the ick from Shaq? He gives me possessive vibes and it’s seems as though the littlest things get to him

And why is everyone so obsessed with ekin-su over on YouTube and Reddit? It’s annoying have to see her name constantly

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.