Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whatstheteab

VIP Member
I have a suspicion that if Jessie & Will win, Jessie would not split the prize money, if they still do that, I can't remember.
The split or steal has most likely been permanently scrapped. There was no point in it anyway as no-one will ever be brave enough to steal.

Reactions: 3

Raspberry77

Has anyone seen Ellie’s Tik Toks spilling the tea about lots of things they didn’t show and Lynda from Casa Amor too?

PondersLondon

Tanya only has to apologised to Martin for kissing Shaq behind his back. Besides revealing her kiss with Martin in front of everyone, she didn't do much wrong. Martin always knew that Tanya might go back to Shaq. It was obvious that she still liked Shaq from when they returned from Casa Amor.

Al Fresco

VIP Member
They all just want their old friends to be in an I love You couple by the final few days so they don’t risk breaking them up by finding fault. First chance, Casey and Claudia will be binned by them.

Laika1234

VIP Member
this account is posting a lot of clips of ellie talking about stuff that wasn’t aired like all the arguments if anyone’s interested. there was one when they had to pick who the best gladiator was, sammie, lana and tanyel wanted ron, and the others didn’t agree cause apparently everyone was sick of ron. was mainly tanyel and olivia going at each other
I think it’s important to remember that Ellie was up Olivia’s arse and against Tanyel so I think I’d take anything she says with a punch of salt.

Laika1234

VIP Member
I totally agree and if I'm honest... I don't really understand why Ron is so hated!
I feel what Will, Tom and Casey did were much worse and yet everyones wanting them to win... its laughable at this point!
Yeah I don’t like Ron but agree I don’t think it was that big a deal and I can’t already see everyone clinging to this as the catalyst Of what made the boys stray in casa.