Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Notredamn

VIP Member
He prob wrote the note cos all the other guys did, and were prob asked to by the producers. I don’t think saying I miss you have a good time is that deep tbh. My mates would say it to me. Not like he said I love you gorgeous babe and can’t wait to marry you 😂
It really isn’t 😂 but that’s what she’s latched on to question him about. He probably wrote it cos he’s a sheep plodding along copying what the others were doing

Reactions: 3

Marilyn345

VIP Member
There’s still over two weeks to the finale so wondering what they have in mind. Probably more bombshells but to keep the numbers down they’ll have to offset it by a public vote. Wonder how they’ll term the vote to fit their agenda, in spite of the fact that no one likes Olivia they’ll want to keep her in for the duration, they know so many viewers enjoy hate-watching 😱😉
They’re well versed in this sort of thing, I reckon they’d even find a way round “vote for your least compatible couple”. 😳

Jas28

Chatty Member
I'm feeling a bit conflicted 🤔 I really don't like the way Liv has been behaving, BUT I kind of feel bad for her re Kai not giving an inch as to why he switched in Casa. I'm trying to remember what happened, did the new girls say how Olivia is coming across? If someone was like that with me I would be absolutely fucked in the head not knowing.

That said, enjoying her passive aggressive smiling 😬 at Kai and Sanam leaving for their date.
It was Ron I’m sure he was saying things to Tom too

lozza96

VIP Member
.i mean will is big on tiktok so i think he could have easily slept with that amount .i mean i would 😆

• Haha

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
There’s still over two weeks to the finale so wondering what they have in mind. Probably more bombshells but to keep the numbers down they’ll have to offset it by a public vote. Wonder how they’ll term the vote to fit their agenda, in spite of the fact that no one likes Olivia they’ll want to keep her in for the duration, they know so many viewers enjoy hate-watching 😱😉
They’re well versed in this sort of thing, I reckon they’d even find a way round “vote for your least compatible couple”. 😳
It's why the public very rarely get the final say. It's usually the public get to pick the bottom three then the islanders get to choose who goes. Always think that's a bit of con and why I stopped voting a long time ago.