Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

9Pine

VIP Member
Just thinking back to last night and how badly scripted it was 😂 I know it's edited but the way it cuts from them enjoying the party to Tanya seemingly being all coy as she walks to the bridge and then gives that pathetic speech and smacks Martin right in his face. Can almost see Tanya being told it's her cue to do her speech 😂😂 Its like something off neighbours or selling sunset. Absolutely terrible.

My eyes would rolling so loudly out of my head if I had to witness that 😂😂

I mentioned it before but it's all I can think of when I watch LI

I’m embarrassed to even admit to watching it when there is so much fabulous stuff on tv. This is the last time I’ll waste time watching LI though. I cannot believe how awful this is and I hope they all disappear into obscurity (apart from Tom & his thighs, which I might catch up with at Macclesfield Town!)

• Haha
Reactions: 4

MyProfMyOp

Yeah I don’t like Ron but agree I don’t think it was that big a deal and I can’t already see everyone clinging to this as the catalyst Of what made the boys stray in casa.
Tom will use definitely use this to his advantage as he doesn't seem to like Ron much anyway.... but hopefully we see Tom telling Lana to recouple... he ain't any better!

jadach

VIP Member
for all the lazy people who want to know some of what ellie said but can’t be asked to go on tik tok here you go:
basically ellie said everyone was tired of tanyel defending ron all the time. she had an argument with shaq and ellie:
this account is posting a lot of clips of ellie talking about stuff that wasn’t aired like all the arguments if anyone’s interested. there was one when they had to pick who the best gladiator was, sammie, lana and tanyel wanted ron, and the others didn’t agree cause apparently everyone was sick of ron. was mainly tanyel and olivia going at each other
---
I think it’s important to remember that Ellie was up Olivia’s arse and against Tanyel so I think I’d take anything she says with a punch of salt.
i don’t necessarily disagree as i liked tanyel. ellie’s clips do make it seem like she’s wrong tho and that other ppl were sick of her -including jessie

Attachments

playgirlbunny

This is the bit that's infuriating me the most. She knows that she's fully in control of this situation and that Shaq will take her back with open arms when she decided they are back on again. The arrogance of it. How I was that Shaq would tell her where to get off. This moment is the moment Shaw has been waiting for.

If he continues to stick with her (in general, outside the villa as well) then he's in for a world of pain. I really don't see the attraction tbh, I didn't like her from the start, giving it the cute little pocket rocket routine, all this pathetic childish squeeling she does. She's a gaslighting narcissist.

All that glue on her head must have gone through to her brain if she thinks she's got a chance of winning
Even if her and Shaq do win which I doubt they will, I doubt they would have opportunities when they leave the villa. Tanya has a nasty attitude and I doubt anyone would want to work with her, and she’s also not known for her style and I don’t really hear anyone talk about her looks. Shaq doesn’t have the looks or is known for his fashion, I can’t seem him having deals either. When Mike from winter love island left the villa with Priscilla, he didn’t get much deals and I know it hurt because he was the first to go for the black love route. He reminded me of Shaq in terms of how full on he was with Leanne, but at least he left her alone and gave her space when she didn’t want him.

The only ones I am currently buying is Tom and Samie. I think his reactions to her show he isn’t normally the one punching and it’s taken him by surprise (maybe I am crazy for thinking this). The rest are all LIARS
Agreed! I honestly think Ron, Jessie, Tanya and Liv have the potential to take the 50K if they bring that back this year.

Salted Caramel

VIP Member
So I was on Reddit and made a comment about not being happy with Tanya’s actions. I get a couple of dms from some of her fans who start insulting me and sending me Reddit care( for those who don’t know it’s when you’re feeling suicidal and Reddit checks up on you). I never even insulted her but I’m not going to defend her actions just because I share the same race with her.
Think im just going to stick to this site. It’s sad that some people go so overboard when it comes to these islanders who don’t even know them in real life.
I left the Love Island sub this season too. Almost left last time but I could see the direction it was going in. I also avoid the LI hastag on Twitter. This thread is much more sane 💕

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
The absolute snakes all using Martin as a cop out. Not a backbone between them.
Poor guy is the only single one, probably feeling like shit so they all pile on him with their answers for the easy way out.
Assholes.
Probably a bit of producer input there given the storyline of last night.
Though could be cause islanders see more of Maxwell than we do so of him and Martin trust him more.

Think there’s gonna be another 2 bombshells before the final. But if recouping is before that Martin will go home.

Reactions: 3

Laika1234

VIP Member
ah let’s not make out that Ron wasn’t sly. He tried to put ideas in Tom’s head like the devil on his shoulder, making out that Samie would have lads on her like flies on shit and he felt like she’d switch
Tom had already kissed Lydia at that point. I do think the interference for Tom was sly though. Just in the grand scheme of Tanya and Olivia being total twats I don’t want Ron getting the biggest flack because To me it’s the least interesting angle.

Reactions: 3