Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I can’t defend Olivia cos of her own stupid behaviour but she must be confused that Kai was singing her praises 1 min and was acting like he finally had his happy ending with her and is ignoring her the next. If it wasn’t for Sanam then he’d have happily coasted along with Olivia talking the same shit he is now telling Sanam
Kai’s only ignoring her because of her stupid reaction when she came back and the argument they had which he didn’t cause. He looked genuinely happy for her before that

Reactions: 21

Salted Caramel

VIP Member
What an actual bitch Tanya is!

"oh I'm so sorry Shaq for doing it in front of everyone and making you feel embarrassed and hurt...

So I'm now going to do this in front of everyone and embarrass and hurt Martin instead."

Hurry up tomorrow night, I cannot wait to see Martin GO IN on her!

Not impressed with Shaq taking her back though.

(also Tattle friends, Jax Jones performed at Plattyjubes in front of Buckingham Palace and everything! Sadly he didn't get his recorder out though. )

• Haha
Reactions: 20

AlaiaG

VIP Member
Shit me Liv has a problem when people pick her and then gets annoyed when people doesn’t pick her. Bitch get a grip.
Kai is getting well annoyed with Liv, more things have deffo happened for Kai to get that annoyed with Liv he doesn’t even wanna be around her at this point

1181carmenta

VIP Member
Not gonna lie Jessie’s facial expressions and the way she took the “most compatible” guesses so seriously have only confirmed to me that she’s playing a game and wants to win. Why would you be so arsed.

Beth1980

VIP Member
Olivia stop trying to be the centre of attention, loving Kia shutting it down, producers give it up she is not liked in LI.

I think Olivia is the most toxic girl I've seen on Love Island. Faye clearly had issues from past relationships that she carried with her. Olivia is just a bitch to absolutely everyone. It's not acting in the heat of the moment, it's planned.

Jt2020

VIP Member
Nah get them OUT, can’t be bothered with all the fake redemption arcs.

where the hell is movie night?! So many islanders need exposing instead of all this fake lovey dovey crap for the next 3 weeks

jadach

VIP Member
50 years down the line and olivia is gonna make her kids watch her szn of LI to ask them what they think of kai and sanam and if tom likes sammie

• Haha

GossWhore

VIP Member
Gotta be one of those people who gets manipulated dead easily if you think Jessie can be taken at face value, I reckon she’s one of the most calculated game players in there
Thank you. I have been saying this. She'll get her little Canary Wharf apartment and dump Will quicker than you can say "crikey"

• Haha

karma4klattie

VIP Member
I think they may actually show Will cooling this off with Layla to ease Jessie's nerves. They wouldn't risk their prize couple. Also I want Jessie to shut up about it 😂

I need them to show:

- Tanya thirstily draping herself over Martin and chatting sh!t about Shaq.

- Ron egging in Tom during Casa.

- Claudia allegedy flirting with Bailey, not that Furby will care
In bed and under the covers with Will, Layla's hand moving towards his dick and Will saying 'that's naughty' but not stopping her.

• Heart
  • Wow