Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Tanya's video for movie night should be called Tanyas for the streets and consist of her talking about Shaq giving her the ick and asking Martin is she wet

• Haha
Reactions: 19

gummy-bear

VIP Member
I think Casey has the Ick but doesn’t wanna look like the bad guy and become a villain. Think he’s subconsciously planting ideas into Claudias head

gummy-bear

VIP Member
My theories are below;

- Olivia bitching to max about the other couples (at the time I thought it was random ITV showed it but now makes sense.. lining it up for movie night)
- Casey either saying about him / Lana or the infamous straddle
- will saying all his weird kinky stuff to Layla
- Tanya just being a general snake and that shaq gives her the Ick
- Tom saying 50/50 Samie and Lydia
- Ron egging on the boys in casa
- Samie maybe talking to Ryan although who cares?
- Jessie saying she has that memory thing when she is away from something she forgets

• Haha

Giraffee95

Chatty Member
How can she be saying love you and equally contemplating Martin who she doesn't even like

If Shaq gets back with her can get off my screen

lululoves

I think they may actually show Will cooling this off with Layla to ease Jessie's nerves. They wouldn't risk their prize couple. Also I want Jessie to shut up about it 😂

I need them to show:

- Tanya thirstily draping herself over Martin and chatting sh!t about Shaq.

- Ron egging in Tom during Casa.

- Claudia allegedy flirting with Bailey, not that Furby will care

• Haha

Beth1980

VIP Member
Sanam is dealing with Olivia really well as she can't complain as she is being so reasonable, I do wonder what Liv will pull next as no one seems to be credence to watch she says.

leigh213

VIP Member
Why is Claudia so insufferable now? she's such a pick me, trying so hard to be a girls girl and she's always on the wrong side of every situation in the process.
Now that somebody said Casey looks like a furby, I can't unsee it.

This Tanya and Shaq eskimo kiss I love you shit has me about to go through the roof. I am almost nauseated at these two. This is beyond ridiculous. We've never had someone move the way Tanya has.

Maybe unpopular but I'm really tired of Jessie. I just am. I see her as cute and sweet sometimes, then an actress the rest of the time. Will seems a kind and caring person when he listens to someone, which is sweet but I kind of still hope it shows Layla trying to give him a HJ.

There's no saving Shaq so there's nothing they could show that would bring him to his damn senses.

• Heart
  • Haha

Laika1234

VIP Member
I just don’t get why none of the girls ever call Tanya out on her behaviour
They don’t call out Olivia either. The girls are especially weak this year. They only pick on people when there’s a chance of a pile on ie Tanyel or Zara.

jadach

VIP Member
i like sammie but didn’t tom say the same to lydia that he did to sammie…don’t think sammie has a say here

Reactions: 18

bubbles?99

VIP Member
I think Olivia really believe Kai is hated and thinks she’s really well liked when actually it’s the other way round😂 they were both disliked but now it’s just her, she’s nuts

G_man

I feel far too mature for this crap now. 25 year olds screaming they are going on a date. I wont be watching again, giving me major 16 year old kid vibes

lje88

Chatty Member
Just popped in to see if everyone feels the same as I do about Olivia and it seems they do.
I can sleep peacefully now lol.

• Haha

JoJo76

VIP Member
I want absolute carnage, and then a recoupling straight after. They all hate each other at this point and everyone recouples with different people 😆

• Haha